iBasso D10. .UPDATES 1st page, with Current Opamp Choices by HiFlight . . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71
Mar 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #1,576 of 4,153
I have no imbalance in my D10 even at the very lowest volume settings.

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #1,577 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by clasam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm...the DAC in my D10 seems to have gone out for some reason...the amp still works, but I don't get any audio from either the USB or Optical...well, I guess it's time to email iBasso

There is nothing plugged into your Aux in/out jack, is there?
Also, check that there is only one input on the back, either the optical, coax or USB. Sometimes more than one cable connected to the inputs fools the microprocessor that handles the inputs.

Good luck!

Ron

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:19 PM Post #1,578 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is nothing plugged into your Aux in/out jack, is there?
Also, check that there is only one input on the back, either the optical, coax or USB. Sometimes more than one cable connected to the inputs fools the microprocessor that handles the inputs.

Good luck!

Ron

Yeah, I only plug in the headphone without anything in the aux in/out and I've tried the usb by itself as well as the optical in by itself. The amp portion works perfectly, however.

Mar 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #1,579 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, Good luck with the d10 Qusp! I am actually quite happy that I cant opamproll otherwise the tinkering would NEVER stop. lol. I bet you will have fun with it though. Wont you be using the gamma dac with your lisa? There is now also the dac-only version of the pico I think although I bet its still more expewnsive then the d10.
Greetings, Anouk,

yes I can see I will be a terminally sick op-amp cycler
tongue.gif
yes i'll be using the gamma1, but its not quite finished for portable use as I dont have the USB/DC battery pack sorted out. the gamma1 is usually USB powered in standard build, but of course thats no use to me; i'm not using a laptop ever with it; dont have one. so that also rules out the pico dac as there are no portable sources with usb output for audio other than a few eepeecee's and of course regular laptops. also i'm not actually a big fan of audio over USB; I much prefer coax or optical. besides with the output stage modified like I have the case for my gamma1 is quite a bit larger than the D10; and since when has it been head-fi to have only one portable dac anyway??
tongue.gif
atsmile.gif

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #1,583 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by HK_sends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a lemming! I'm a Lemming! I'm a Lemming!
biggrin.gif

I just jumped off the cliff like everyone else...

...But at least I'll have a heck of a DAC/Amp to listen to when I'm falling!
wink_face.gif

Can't wait to check out the D10!

Cheers!
-HK sends

I suppose you paid the obligatory $5000USD for an iriver too? luckily I scored one on the cheap.

Mar 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM Post #1,584 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suppose you paid the obligatory $5000USD for an iriver too? luckily I scored one on the cheap.

Nah, not quite that expensive. I paid about $150 including shipping for one in a very good state.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #1,585 of 4,153
Hello,
I was in the library again today with my ibasso d10 and ultrasone pro900 and ibasso d10. I got some interferrance from mobile phone stoday. Not too much but it wasnt too close either. I had a table to my own and still at times i could hear some static from mobile phones being used (not htat this is allowed in the library).
Greetings, Anouk,

Mar 27, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #1,586 of 4,153
The stock ADA4841-2 LR opamp is the most affected by outside RF. You might try the LTC6241HV and see if that eliminates the interference for you.

Mar 27, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #1,587 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No...my cliff and budget aren't quite that big.
wink.gif

But I do have a 3.5mm digital out on my Asus notebook.
I just need to get a mini to RCA cable.
k701smile.gif

Cheers!
-HK sends

Mar 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #1,588 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,
I had a table to my own and still at times i could hear some static from mobile phones being used (not htat this is allowed in the library).
Greetings, Anouk,

If a mobile phone is powered on, even when not being used, it will periodically signal the nearest tower.

Cheers!
-HK sends

Mar 27, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #1,589 of 4,153
Awesome. Just checked DHL tracking and I should receive my D10 today. That was pretty quick, since I placed an order just 3 days ago. Much faster shipment compared to when I ordered the D2.

Mar 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #1,590 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by x3sphere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome. Just checked DHL tracking and I should receive my D10 today. That was pretty quick, since I placed an order just 3 days ago. Much faster shipment compared to when I ordered the D2.

enjoy it! i know i did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back