iBasso D10. .UPDATES 1st page, with Current Opamp Choices by HiFlight . . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71
Mar 25, 2009 at 3:43 AM Post #1,546 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzer1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you big smoothie you lol

Sand_Zoot_Suit.jpg

Mar 25, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #1,547 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey can someone tell me, does the 104 mm length of the D10 include the knobs or is that just the chassis?

just the chassis.

measuring it right now, it's about 122mm including the knob and the coaxial/optical connections in the rear.

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #1,548 of 4,153
Question on power source. I thought that the usb would act as a power source for the D10, but it doesn't seem to. Twice now while burning it in I've had it run out of juice while plugged in to the usb (and the usb plugged in to the dc charger that came with it).

Do I flip the charger switch to on while playing to avoid this? Or just keep a good charge on the battery while burning in?

Otherwise, thanks everyone for the referral to SysConcepts as I've ordered a custom optical for my SonyPCDP. Looking all over the office and the house for optical and digital outs. So far, just a Sony five disc carousel for an optical out and my Adcom cd player with a digital. Boy this thing has a lot of possibilities, so much that this morning I was thinking I might have to order another!

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #1,549 of 4,153
Hey everyone, thanks for jumping to the defense for me Larry & cobut its really no problem, all in good fun.
Tomorrow I will spend the whole day with my ibasso anr pro900 in the library, already looking forward to it!
No opamp rolling for me, Qusp, not at the moment at least. I really like the stock sound, neutral but crisp, a bit crisper then my home system. Its not yet burned in though and i indeed hear the sound when you turn the unit off, but its better then some other amps that dont turn off immediately when you turn the switch (they keep playing sound for a while).
This will be the final portable amp for me for a while, unless of course I basso releases something even better in the future!
I loved the bassboost on the lisa3, when i tried it, more amps should have it, and crossfeed too, imho.
Greetings, Anouk,

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #1,550 of 4,153
well all is well and ordering later today
biggrin.gif
; anytghing else I should know before ordering?? any quirks of te ibasso sight that I should know about apart from the factthat it is in fact in stock even though it still says they are on holiday LOL after weeks

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #1,551 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by RASeymour /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question on power source. I thought that the usb would act as a power source for the D10, but it doesn't seem to. Twice now while burning it in I've had it run out of juice while plugged in to the usb (and the usb plugged in to the dc charger that came with it).

Do I flip the charger switch to on while playing to avoid this? Or just keep a good charge on the battery while burning in?

Otherwise, thanks everyone for the referral to SysConcepts as I've ordered a custom optical for my SonyPCDP. Looking all over the office and the house for optical and digital outs. So far, just a Sony five disc carousel for an optical out and my Adcom cd player with a digital. Boy this thing has a lot of possibilities, so much that this morning I was thinking I might have to order another!

You flip the charger switch to on as the unit runs on the internal battery regardless.

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #1,552 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by DC5Zilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just bought a brand spankin new N-DE20 from Japan for 18800yen!! Now its time to order D10 and a headphone/iem.... es3x or hd600... hmmm

It is the D-NE20. It is the slimmer and without display on the unit version of the D-NE920 that I use and love. The internals should be the same so should work great with the D10.
How do you get on with the controls though ? The placement on the bottom of the unit seems very strange to me and is the main reason I have the D-NE920 instead.

Mar 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #1,553 of 4,153
My bad!! its D-NE20
smily_headphones1.gif

I know that you can't use remote along with optical out so I would have to get used to the bottom control panel... I know its rather awkward but I couldn't resist the slim magnesium body.. brand new!!

Mar 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #1,554 of 4,153
Yes it sure is sexy. I have the D-EJ1000 (2 actually) as backup units and had the D-EJ2000 that I sold to HeadphoneAddict but I also found their button placement difficault to operate.

Mar 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #1,555 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukihiro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just the chassis.

measuring it right now, it's about 122mm including the knob and the coaxial/optical connections in the rear.

Thanks for the info
biggrin.gif

Mar 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #1,556 of 4,153
well I just had a win
L3000.gif
and a lose
mad.gif
good news is I just ordered and paid for my D10!! bad news is that sysconcept dont have bloody paypal!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! and I dont have any funds in my visa debit; only paypal funds that I just moved over there assuming that both would be able to be handled with paypal. anyone wanna give a man a hand who has paypal and a credit/debit card and has dealt with sysconcept before?? I can make the paypal transfer to you instantly PM me if its doable pleeeeeaaazzeee!!! otherwise it'll take at least 4-5 days to clear back to me bank account before I can order and then i'll have to wait anoth week and a half to 2 weeks to get my cable. until then I wont be able to use the function I bought it for in the first place for a couple of weeks after I have the D10. I was in a hurry and even sold my pico to get the D10, but the whole thing has backfired, couldve bought it outright by next week doh!!! what kind of online store doesnt have paypal at least as one of tgheir options these days man.

BTW how long are they taking to ship out lately?? the D10 that is??

Mar 25, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #1,557 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well I just had a win
L3000.gif
and a lose
mad.gif
good news is I just ordered and paid for my D10!! bad news is that sysconcept dont have bloody paypal!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! and I dont have any funds in my visa debit; only paypal funds that I just moved over there assuming that both would be able to be handled with paypal. anyone wanna give a man a hand who has paypal and a credit/debit card and has dealt with sysconcept before?? I can make the paypal transfer to you instantly PM me if its doable pleeeeeaaazzeee!!! otherwise it'll take at least 4-5 days to clear back to me bank account before I can order and then i'll have to wait anoth week and a half to 2 weeks to get my cable. until then I wont be able to use the function I bought it for in the first place for a couple of weeks after I have the D10. I was in a hurry and even sold my pico to get the D10, but the whole thing has backfired, couldve bought it outright by next week doh!!! what kind of online store doesnt have paypal at least as one of tgheir options these days man.

BTW how long are they taking to ship out lately?? the D10 that is??

pm sent. I don't know about shipping times now but when I ordered a bit over a month ago I placed the order Wedensday, it shipped out Saturday and I had it Monday.

Mar 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #1,559 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pm sent. I don't know about shipping times now but when I ordered a bit over a month ago I placed the order Wedensday, it shipped out Saturday and I had it Monday.

thankyou so much to everyone who lept to my aid there; wow we've got a strong community here when it comes to heklping each other spend our money LOL shout-outs to nc8000, Dazzer1975 and Anouk. lightning response time guys. but nc8000 is the lucky winner of an interconnect ( mini to mini or LOD) of his choosing (within reason) mini to mini OK Jan?? BTW I just sent the funds

Mar 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #1,560 of 4,153
stopppp!!!!

they just sent me this
Dear

Enclosed is a copy how your invoice (invoice in Canadian Dollars) would
look like with today's exchange rate. Though, if you are planning on
paying next week there might be an adjustment; it depends on the
exchange rate.

No, you can not pay with someone's else visa. We verify credit card
billing address and if it will not match; you will just be black listed
on our system; it is not worth it.
The billing address and shipping address must be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back