I WANT BASS :)
Nov 11, 2010 at 8:16 PM Post #16 of 21
Im not sure about this, but apparently the ZX series are the XB updated sound quality wise?

Nov 11, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
Im not sure about this, but apparently the ZX series are the XB updated sound quality wise?

couldn't tell you, but the XB700 is far from the last word on bass... They seem to be more studio oriented so they will probably be more neutral... ish.

Nov 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #18 of 21
Not to threadjack, but this post is along the lines of what I've been looking for and I think this is relevant...

How would you all compare first and foremost the bass, but secondly the other components of sound quality between the XB500's, Koss porta pro's, Koss UR55's and the Panasonic RP-HTX7's? 

Nov 11, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #19 of 21
@sokolov91: I have the XB700s, and thought that their bass quantity was less than the CX300s or the beats tours. However the control was obviously a lot better. Their mids were not that good, and vocals sometimes were hard to hear. It sounds pretty average without an amp, nothing special. The bass was really big when using a computer EQ though.

Nov 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #20 of 21
Denon D2000 + fiio e7 + bass eq at 3. 

You're tongue will be able to feel your jaws vibrate. 

Nov 12, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #21 of 21
If you really want LOUD bass and then i mean as if a subwoofer is strapped to your ear loud
Then go for the fatal1ty professional gaming headset. With a x-fi titanium sound card.

its definitely not audiophile grade and its not the best sound quality. but if you want bass thats where you gotta go

I have tried several headphones and in bass everything is blown away by the fatal1ty.   I do suggest that you try it out tough. because its one of those headsets you either love or hate.
(personaly i dont like it, my ear gets between the pad and the can itself. and then the bass almost causes the headset to rip my ear off)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back