Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
Apr 12, 2022 at 8:40 AM Post #3,616 of 3,643
This makes me tempted to buy a YH-L700A to compare to the Px7(My go to travel headset). I happen to like the Bowers and Wilkins sound though(even liked the PX).
I also liked the PX, but the comfort was unbearable and I had to return them after buying them twice.

Jun 2, 2022 at 11:24 AM Post #3,617 of 3,643
Jun 2, 2022 at 6:15 PM Post #3,618 of 3,643
I also liked the PX, but the comfort was unbearable and I had to return them after buying them twice.
I expected them to sound better. I was not impressed. Go with the Yamaha if you want big fun bass that's very articulate as well. Go with the aonic 50 if you want flat amd resolving. Go with the 40 if you want a bit more bass but with the caveat that it's less resolving wirh a smaller stage than the 50

Jun 7, 2022 at 7:35 AM Post #3,619 of 3,643
I expected them to sound better. I was not impressed. Go with the Yamaha if you want big fun bass that's very articulate as well. Go with the aonic 50 if you want flat amd resolving. Go with the 40 if you want a bit more bass but with the caveat that it's less resolving wirh a smaller stage than the 50
How is the build quality of those Shure headphones?

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #3,621 of 3,643
Edifier Stax spirit s3 vs senheisser MOMENTUM 4 Wireless

which one is better?
What do you mean by better? There are many different preferences that people have so you would need to tell people what it is that makes a headphone good to you before they can possibly say which one of those two they feel might be better for you.

Oct 25, 2022 at 7:46 AM Post #3,622 of 3,643
Edifier Stax spirit s3 vs senheisser MOMENTUM 4 Wireless

which one is better?

You have to try them in person.

I've read so many opinions about certain headphones, and they're very poorly correlated with my personal opinion of them when I go and actually try them in store.

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:00 AM Post #3,623 of 3,643
Re AirPod Pro 2's

Forget the hearing aid part don't let that distract you - just skip on to the Audiogram part
It's amazing for me @ 62 years old with mild hearing loss, I now have all iPhone audio including Qobuz custom adjusted to my PERSONAL audiogram
Total revelation / game changer for me - goodby Spotify's crappy eq. Hello again Qobuz.
Works with Apple TV too
Amazing.

As these fall out of my ears I ordered these https://snugs.com/using-airpods-and-obtaining-a-secure-fit/

Spendy but saves me watching one fall down into street drain if I accidentally bump into someone in town

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2022 at 12:16 PM Post #3,624 of 3,643
Re AirPod Pro 2's

Forget the hearing aid part don't let that distract you - just skip on to the Audiogram part
It's amazing for me @ 62 years old with mild hearing loss, I now have all iPhone audio including Qobuz custom adjusted to my PERSONAL audiogram
Total revelation / game changer for me - goodby Spotify's crappy eq. Hello again Qobuz.
Works with Apple TV too
Amazing.

As these fall out of my ears I ordered these https://snugs.com/using-airpods-and-obtaining-a-secure-fit/

Spendy but saves me watching one fall down into street drain if I accidentally bump into someone in town

I do have to say that after buying ALL the various Airpod versions there have been the Airpod Pro 2's came as a very pleasant surprise. To me the biggest surprise was not the great sound (much better than any previous versions and even better than the Bose) but the great fit (for me ALWAYS a problem). And having it "fit it for you" was the key - I was using WAY too small a piece but using the largest fit easily and comfortably for me whereas I ALWAYS have used smaller ear pieces on all my other wireless earbuds.

Now - this can't compete with an over-the-ears set (like the Sony's I still think are the best) but for outside the home they have become my indispensable go-to (love the transparent sound dampening as well).

Nov 25, 2022 at 1:14 PM Post #3,625 of 3,643
Prior to getting snugs custom tips, the only way I could be sure of a standard iem staying in my ear would be to use duct tape and a hammer.🤪

I wont wear the Snugs custom tips in my house (but I have to be REAL careful with Airpods around the toilet!)

But I will be wearing Airpods with Snugs when commuting / walking etc.

https://snugs.com/using-airpods-and-obtaining-a-secure-fit/

Nov 25, 2022 at 8:31 PM Post #3,626 of 3,643
Solid BT option for 150 bucks or less? Maybe on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? These will be specifically for watching series and movies from my phone. Just looking for a relatively balanced presentation with a little something extra in the low end (nothing crazy), a little warmth, slightly dark, with good resolution for the price. Comfort is top priority.

Nov 27, 2022 at 5:54 PM Post #3,628 of 3,643
Solid BT option for 150 bucks or less? Maybe on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? These will be specifically for watching series and movies from my phone. Just looking for a relatively balanced presentation with a little something extra in the low end (nothing crazy), a little warmth, slightly dark, with good resolution for the price. Comfort is top priority.
If IEM is an option for you, I strongly recommend Jabra Elite 85t, for that sound profile. Great sound stage too and front-vented / no closed-in effect.

Dec 7, 2022 at 7:31 AM Post #3,630 of 3,643
Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me with my doubts :)

Some weeks ago catched a bargain of a pair renewed sony xm4, however days later "discovered" the awful work done with the bt codecs on windows 10 as it is impossible to get nice audio quality while using mic... and there is no solution "apparently" as far as I know

The only way to solve the problem is going wired.... so sad but unless buying a wireless mic don't see any solution for that.

So the option that comes to my mind is to use the v-moda boom pro wired when gaming + discord (only 10% of my total usage).

However I turned back them to amazon and my search continued...

Been looking for shure aonic 50, crossfade wireless codex edition, b&o, audio-technica ath-m50xbt2, bose, momentum, B&W, etc

V-Moda Crossfade wireless 2 codex were not too much comfy for my ears so probably will turn back too.

IMO what I want it's pretty simple, I need a pair of bluetooth headphones with ANC (or at least an excellent passive isolation) for gaming in computer (sometimes will need discord + gaming) and sometimes listening music/podcast on my android phone.

I priorize comfort>sound quality>anc

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back