Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
Mar 26, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #2,117 of 3,643
Fidelio M2BT was the Nr.1. Unfortunately I could not find a store in Vienna where I could try them.
Pendulumic Tach T1 ferered by Smileyboy seems also interesting, but nowhere to get in EU.
I will just probably order the M2BT online.
I have a sony NWZ A25 and I am using Flac files.
Thank you for your help so far.

I can't wait to see the the BT headphones comparison.

Mar 26, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #2,118 of 3,643
@sisi007, the Comparison will need a few weeks more, 4 to 6. I am still waiting for the last units to be delivered to me.
My little apartment looks like a deposit of some headphones shop now...
There will be some surprises too, new releases, rarities, and two pre-release :wink:

Yeah, you should have Widerrufsrecht in Austria, I would definitely go for online.

The Tach are not Hi-Res as far as I know, but if you use normal Flac music I believe it should not make any difference if your headphone is Hi-Res or not, because your music is not Hi-Res.
Please anybody correct me if I am wrong, I am not very into Hi-Res.
And they have Dual Sharing (to share what they are playing with another Tach T1) but I do not read about Multipoint.
Anyway I am receiving the Tach from Pendulumic to test, and they are shipping them through their EU distributor, so I believe they are indeed available in EU or will be soon.
@dc8222, can you confirm about availability of Tach T1 in EU?
Sisi would probably like to try them and compare them with the M2BT. I remember you offer a Return Policy, right?
And, do they have Multipoint to be connected to two devices (Walkman and iPhone) at same time?
Can you also confirm if they support AAC (in case Sisi decides to start carrying just one device, the iPhone)?

Mar 26, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #2,120 of 3,643
@dc8222, thanks, right, so simple, forgot to check that.

Can you explain the Return/Refund Policy of Pendulumic, and if the T1 support AAC, Multipoint, and Hi-Res?

Mar 26, 2016 at 9:08 AM Post #2,121 of 3,643
The T1 uses latest chip which supports Advance Audio Coding. It also supprt multipoint but this feature is turn on for IOS APPLE only NOT andriod. Take note Multi Point are known to create long connectivity pairing

Mar 26, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #2,123 of 3,643
@dc8222, sounds good to me, 14 days is the standard, thanks.

So, the T1 support Aptx, which will be good for Android, Aptx Low Latency for those who wants to watch videos with them (people will still need the Low Latency Adapter for their TV or PC, like the Avantree, or yours which is OEM of Avantree).
It also supports AAC, which is good for iOS.

But I did not understand what you mean with multipoint only on iOS.
Multipoint means that a headphone can connect to two devices (for example, a notebook and a mobile phone, so people can receive calls from the phone while they listen music of watch film on the notebook).
As far as I know it is merely a matter of Bluetooth connection, so that it should make no difference if the device used is Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or a BT Adapter.
If you can explain it would be good. I did not receive the T1 yet and there is no User Guide online yet.

Cheers!

Mar 26, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #2,125 of 3,643
As for delivery on T1...Netherlans disti has sent out yesterday.

<3 sweet. My heart is doing "tach-tach, tach-tach, tach-tach".

By the way, read here. It says "The two major sounds heard in the normal heart sound like “lub dub”. The “ lub” is the first heart sound, commonly termed S1".
S1 and T1, the sound of the heart...

Mar 26, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #2,126 of 3,643
My Tach T1 has opened up a bit since receiving them, much closer to my wired over the ear Momentum now. Nice little headphones. I am not sure what the reference to them not being hi-res?. They have a long playing time.

Mar 26, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #2,127 of 3,643
I am not sure what the reference to them not being hi-res?

Hi-Res is the new format some music come in. Like, very high resolution (96k or whatever) and more bitrate (typically 24 vs the 16 of a CD).
It is supposed to give more detail. If this is true or not, it is still matter of debate.
But some Headphones already offer support for that.
Anyway, IF there really is a difference, it should only be when playing Hi-Res music.
So that (somebody correct me if I am wrong) a Hi-Res headphone would not play a "non-Hi-Res" music better than a normal headphone.

I personally do not care about Hi-Res because I have no Hi-Res music.

Mar 26, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #2,128 of 3,643
Yep, the codec only allows for CD quality. That is good enough for me even though I can at times and with certain music think I can tell the difference. Where the differences noted have usually been in how much air or openness the track presents to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back