Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
Sep 19, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #2,618 of 3,643
thanks. Have you tried v moda wireless?
Yes. They are more balanced than the vmoda m100, but are a bit darker sounding. They are less transparent than the m100 as well IMO. If you haven't heard the m100, then I would describe the crossfade wireless as fairly well balanced on the bassier side. The lows also interfere slightly with the mids. IMO it's ever so slightly muddy. They leak a bit of sound for a closed can too. There should be a few reviews here at Headfi.

Sep 19, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #2,619 of 3,643
Yes. They are more balanced than the vmoda m100, but are a bit darker sounding. They are less transparent than the m100 as well IMO. If you haven't heard the m100, then I would describe the crossfade wireless as fairly well balanced on the bassier side. The lows also interfere slightly with the mids. IMO it's ever so slightly muddy. They leak a bit of sound for a closed can too. There should be a few reviews here at Headfi.
i dont like much bass. A lil bit is ok. Can you suggest a headphone which is more balanced and have less bass and emphasise on mids and highs?

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #2,620 of 3,643
i dont like much bass. A lil bit is ok. Can you suggest a headphone which is more balanced and have less bass and emphasise on mids and highs?
If you're after Bluetooth, then Bose QC35 or Sony 1abt. If you're prepared to wait, the new Sony 1000x looks promising too (but I haven't heard this yet of course). Check out the list at the start of this thread too, although it might be a little dated.

Sep 19, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #2,625 of 3,643
I
I know but there are no stores around. What is your review of plantronics backbeat pro and parrot zik 2?

I tried momentum 2 wireless for 15 days and plantronics backbeat pro for 10 months. Backbeat pro has stronger bass that stands out in certain songs and great value for the money with the high tech merchandise, but momentum 2 wireless blows it out otherwise. Momentum 2 wireless has more balanced soundstage, better sounding mids, highs are nice and smooth, warm sound quality, bass is not as strong but nice too, more comfortable than the backbeats. Backbeat pro is the Lexus ES350 to momentum2wireless being the Rolls Royce Phantom. I tried the QC35 in bestbuy for 5 minutes, which is the Lamborghini Aventador with all the sounds and bells :)

I returned my momentum2wireless as I had to return them in 15 days for full refund because I want to try the new sony mdr1000x. I will buy both in october, keep the one I like more and return the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back