How do Razer Electras Compare to Beats Studios???
Aug 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #16 of 53
Quote:

Well, to be honest, given he already at least somewhat admitted his fault, there is a small amount of hypocrisy calling him out like this.  Yes, I understand you may feel slighted by his previous comment, and you have every right to feel so and react as such.  But again, I can't really see your behavior as all that different.  I mean no insult by this, just trying to give an objective opinion.  And I do apologize if insult is taken, especially considering I do not in any way mean to insult you.  I just strongly feel a person can't be expected to know they do something wrong unless they're being informed they're doing wrong.

And now back to the actual topic at hand: genres, artists?

This is for the OP btw, if you come back.

Aug 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #17 of 53
Quote:

Well, to be honest, given he already at least somewhat admitted his fault, there is a small amount of hypocrisy calling him out like this.  Yes, I understand you may feel slighted by his previous comment, and you have every right to feel so and react as such.  But again, I can't really see your behavior as all that different.  I mean no insult by this, just trying to give an objective opinion.  And I do apologize if insult is taken, especially considering I do not in any way mean to insult you.  I just strongly feel a person can't be expected to know they do something wrong unless they're being informed they're doing wrong.

He rudely lashed out at the entire website when the world didn't kneel before him in a timely fashion, and I merely pointed out that he is the author of his own problem and he alone is to blame for it, not us, all before he began backtracking on his comment. Admitting fault does not excuse anybody from the repercussions, especially in Texas. He also offered no apology. Your last statement is based on a false premise, one generally reserved for the mentally-handicapped.

Aug 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #18 of 53
Quote:
As mentioned in the heading question above, I want to know how Razer Electra Comapre to Beats Studio headphones.

Please dont try to suggest any other head sets.

Iv'e already ordered the Razer Electras and will probably take a few week to get here (in Africa).

I know most of the audiophiles on this site probably have only hate to project on such a matter but please dont be subjective.

I know about the obvious major price difference, i just need to know how different (or similar) they are in terms of audio quality.

You sound like some one who got trolled by that 9gag post made by 4chan users. 

Aug 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #23 of 53
i own both pair of headphones. i honestly will say that Razer Electra's suck as gaming headphones due to the fact that they only have one cable for both mic and audio which can be a hassle especially if you are a computer gamer. But for music on the other hand they are actually pretty amazing considering their price range. i constantly switch try to decide which headphones are beter by switching between them. The bass on the electra's are actually good, pretty good noise cancellation, and comfortable (until my ears get too hot but then i think that might be more of a personal preference). i personally prefer the Razer Electra''s

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #24 of 53
WmAnanny, Thanks for the post.
So in terms of Sound quality their pretty much the same?

@ Others
If you must know i did in fact catch wind of that article on 9gag AFTER i started to look for headphones and went to the razer site (IMO that 9gag does have some points but is outright biased) , Any ways, I once again apologize for "Waiting for the world to kneel before me in an timely fashion" as one Member posted, look i had a bad day, its done, its in the past, i normally dont get so pissed (unless i start arguing with a call of duty fanboy), point is , guys may be used to top tier sq and head-phones, and probably have the cash to satisfy your needs, but i come from listening to a pair of iPhone earphones (im that desparate), I wanted averall good sound quality across the board, without forking out too much cash, i need a piece that used only 1 35mm jack, i needed that jack to be detatchable on both ends, foldable would have been nice too, i wouldnt mind if the bass was A LITTLE ahead of the rest of the spectrum, i need it to not look too hideous while im wearing it, i DO NOT need a mic.

i listen to linkin park,
i listen to game soundtracks of likes of DXHR, and ME
i listen to enya
i listen to some dubstep
i listen to a few skrillex
and a bit of everything in between

and of all reviews ive seen of other headphones included, sennheinsers, AT's, and various others, quite frankly none pair of headphones fit the bill like the razers, thats why i picked them.

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #25 of 53
Urgh, I cringe at just the mention of 9gag.
And I cringe at the mention of beats.
And at the mention of razer.
Simply put, I'm slightly annoyed this is my first forum post. (But I've been lurking a couple of months now)

But for your music, I'd suggest something like the denon D1100 or the V-moda crossfade LP/M80's.
Believe me, they will do you much better than either of the headphones you mentioned.
Although if you're completely dead set on one of the above, at least with the razers you're not wasting as much money.
The V-modas even have a detatchable cable.

Aug 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #27 of 53
Can you not cancel your order, wait it out a few weeks or whatever until you have enough for the V-Moda's?
I cant remember if you actually have your cans or if theyre still on order lol silly me.

I was gonna get a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 880's but have decided to wait a little longer so I can afford the T70's instead.

Aug 9, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #28 of 53
Quote:
Can you not cancel your order, wait it out a few weeks or whatever until you have enough for the V-Moda's?
I cant remember if you actually have your cans or if theyre still on order lol silly me.

I was gonna get a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 880's but have decided to wait a little longer so I can afford the T70's instead.

It takes a while to save up that much money. We don't even know whether he has his own income.

Aug 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #29 of 53
I wasnt on about the T70's for him lol. If thats what you thought.

It was just an idea. 

I know from experience if you wait just a little longer you can have something so much better than what you can currently afford. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back