How do Razer Electras Compare to Beats Studios???
Aug 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:
The sound quality of both headphones is terrible.
People are recommending different options because both options you listed are bad.
Your price range is also obscure, since you're considering a $300 headphone but when you're recommended something for $200 you say it's too expensive.
The ultrasone hfi 580 have a similar sound signature compared beats studio, (more bass extension as well)  and are notably cheaper than the V-modas.

One last note.
You are coming across as very whiny when the people in this thread are really just trying to help you choose which headphone to get so that you avoid wasting large sums of money on a product that doesn't meet your standards.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Oh and Welcome to Head-Fi :)

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #47 of 53
Quote:
The sound quality of both headphones is terrible.
People are recommending different options because both options you listed are bad.
Your price range is also obscure, since you're considering a $300 headphone but when you're recommended something for $200 you say it's too expensive.
The ultrasone hfi 580 have a similar sound signature compared beats studio, (more bass extension as well)  and are notably cheaper than the V-modas.

One last note.
You are coming across as very whiny when the people in this thread are really just trying to help you choose which headphone to get so that you avoid wasting large sums of money on a product that doesn't meet your standards.

This will be the last time i'll repeat this,

I AM NOT CONSIDERING ANY HEADPHONES OVER THE RAZERS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED

I ONLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THE BEATS STUDIOS COMPARE TO THE RAZER ELECTRAS IN TERMS OF SQ

IM ONLY ASKING OUT OF WANTING TO KNOW ONLY!!!!

Why cant you people get that???

Im sorry in my frustration is becoming more and more visible in my posts but if you or anyone else doesnt have a straight answer to the question presented then its best you dont even try.

Again, the last thing i want is for someone to be insulted by my replies....

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #48 of 53
hope i didn't join this thread too late o.o" 

anyway this is my take on the razer electra my brother bought and the beats studios i tested at the shop, from time to time i might compare them to something a little more familiar to the community. the HD202

rezer electra's bass is EXTREMELY powerful and more smoother sounding, but is quite bloated as it extends into the lower midrange, if you're a pure basshead this is better than the beats's deeper and more muddy bass, hd 202 is bassy, slightly bloated but not overpowerful, 
Electra's treble is not prominent as its VERY bass oriented, beats treble is harsh when you turn it up, also treble is more refined and natural on the $30 HD202. midrange.... i cant say for sure, i would say that they are both very bad with vocals (sorry im comparing this to vocal king HD558) 

overall i would say that razer electra and studios are similar sounding, bass over the top, recessd treble, drowned vocals. so the winner is.... THE HD202!!!! *trollface* okok serious, the razer has much better value for money over the studios,

summary: the razer bass is more powerful, and the studio bass is deeper but less powerful, rest of spectrum are similar

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:
Why cant you people get that???

Im sorry in my frustration is becoming more and more visible in my posts but if you or anyone else doesnt have a straight answer to the question presented then its best you dont even try.

Compared to the Studios, I can safely assess that the Studio definitely had the advantage in terms of sound quality and sound quality alone.

And of course, the generic yada-yada "Beats are overpriced and overhyped" argument is inserted here...

Quote:
(hence why I'm assuming Beats will thrash these).

i own both pair of headphones. i honestly will say that Razer Electra's suck as gaming headphones due to the fact that they only have one cable for both mic and audio which can be a hassle especially if you are a computer gamer. But for music on the other hand they are actually pretty amazing considering their price range. i constantly switch try to decide which headphones are beter by switching between them. The bass on the electra's are actually good, pretty good noise cancellation, and comfortable (until my ears get too hot but then i think that might be more of a personal preference). i personally prefer the Razer Electra''s

Your question has been answered multiple times, I was just mentioning other headphones better than beats for a much lower price range since you never really explained why you wanted this question answered in the first place, so I naturally assumed it was because you were interested in beats.
If it was because you were just plain curious then I apologize but please put that as the reason for the question to avoid misunderstandings.
I will also apologize for misreading the OP, I had only just skimmed it and missed the part where it said you had already ordered the razers.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #50 of 53
Quote:
hope i didn't join this thread too late o.o" 

anyway this is my take on the razer electra my brother bought and the beats studios i tested at the shop, from time to time i might compare them to something a little more familiar to the community. the HD202

rezer electra's bass is EXTREMELY powerful and more smoother sounding, but is quite bloated as it extends into the lower midrange, if you're a pure basshead this is better than the beats's deeper and more muddy bass, hd 202 is bassy, slightly bloated but not overpowerful, 
Electra's treble is not prominent as its VERY bass oriented, beats treble is harsh when you turn it up, also treble is more refined and natural on the $30 HD202. midrange.... i cant say for sure, i would say that they are both very bad with vocals (sorry im comparing this to vocal king HD558) 

overall i would say that razer electra and studios are similar sounding, bass over the top, recessd treble, drowned vocals. so the winner is.... THE HD202!!!! *trollface* okok serious, the razer has much better value for money over the studios,

summary: the razer bass is more powerful, and the studio bass is deeper but less powerful, rest of spectrum are similar

@streetdragon Thanks much.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #51 of 53
It is a bit of a weird comparison request, but it seems to have been answered to his satisfaction. To me it kind of read like: "I just bought a Scion, but I want to know how it compares to a Hummer."

Aug 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #52 of 53
Quote:

The Studio's bass is not deep at all to me 
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back