HM-602 Portable Music Preorder
Oct 22, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #481 of 641
as for me : 

Quote:
Because your order was placed after August 24th, your order will be shipped at the end of the month of October.

Kindest regards,
Ms. T.

pre-ordered on 28th. aug. Mine is in the first batch, i paid 399, i am a bit sad after reading this. I hope  it really ships at the end of oct. else i'll cancel the order. i am done playing games.
First it was early sept, then it became late sept, then early oct, now its late oct.

Oct 22, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #482 of 641

as for me : 

pre-ordered on 28th. aug. Mine is in the first batch, i paid 399, i am a bit sad after reading this. I hope  it really ships at the end of oct. else i'll cancel the order. i am done playing games.
First it was early sept, then it became late sept, then early oct, now its late oct.

Your almost there- hang in
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #485 of 641
I feel you pain,
it is torture waiting for an order to arrive, or even that email saying that it has been sent, and then the nerves hit you, you wake up in the middle of the night wondering if it will arrive in one peice or dose not go missing, and it dose not get easier I have had hundreds of things arrive from overseas and the pain of waiting dose not get any easyer.

hang in there woody

Quote:
Fang,

Have all August orders shipped?  I have not received an email.

Oct 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #487 of 641

Quote:
Don't be too confident about recieving an email with a shipping notification. I never got one and I've had my 602 for weeks. 

did you check spam emails if its there?

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #491 of 641
Just received this:

[size=small]Thanks for your payment. We need your telephone number to arrange shipping, which is needed when local courier delivery the package to you. Pls reply ASAP. Or your package will be delayed.[/size]

So I responded immediately. Hopefully it won't be long now.

Oct 23, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #492 of 641
same here~ my paypal date is 23rd aug ~ paypal bank transger takes around 3 to 5 days to clear, therefore i m thinking people orders around me would get notice soon , just give them a bit more times every one !!
wink.gif

Quote:
Just received this:

[size=small]Thanks for your payment. We need your telephone number to arrange shipping, which is needed when local courier delivery the package to you. Pls reply ASAP. Or your package will be delayed.[/size]

So I responded immediately. Hopefully it won't be long now.

Oct 23, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #494 of 641
nope, nothing(30th).
angry_face.gif

maybe it was hard for Fang to ship ALL August orders in one day, afterall.

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #495 of 641
^^ no ... 25th-31st august orders are being treated as 2nd batch orders now. That is what i make out of the replys i have been getting.

i was really pumped up....dead in the tracks now, i hope it lives up to its expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back