HM-602 Portable Music Preorder
Oct 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #466 of 641
Thanks Lars and warp. The thing is that kingston card is 30% more expensive here. We have no Amazon or best buy 
redface.gif

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:19 PM Post #467 of 641

Quote:
Thanks Lars and warp. The thing is that kingston card is 30% more expensive here. We have no Amazon or best buy 
redface.gif

I understand .Sup.  It is relatively expensive here, too, compared to the cheap knockoffs.  Ultimately for me, it still turned out to be cheaper than the 3 throwaway knockoffs I've bought before this which amounted to more than $100 combined.

Whatever you buy and wherever you end up buying it from, make sure you have the option to return if it doesn't work as it supposed to be.  Internet prices can be compelling but I only buy stuff from a very few trusted vendors above $20 now and Amazon.com (not necessarily an Amazon.com seller) is one of them.

Oct 18, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #468 of 641
Does 'later this week' mean Friday or can we expect this to ship a little sooner? The hardest moments when we eagerly wait for something is when the wait is almost over......

Oct 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #469 of 641

Quote:
I called our factory about shipping today. Now I know why you guys did not receive tracking: our shipping dept in China made a stupid mistake: they forgot to submit the shipping order to factory that suppose to be shipping 10 days aga. Another words they did not ship international orders paid in August yet. I apologize to all Auguest customers who paid before Aug 24th. We will ship all August Orders next week via international express mail.

isn't tat 30usd we've paid in first batch are for express mail?

Oct 18, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #470 of 641
^ he just mans , that the porders will be shipped as soon as they are ready. all orders of HD are send via express mail.(unless you ask for another service.)
do not misinterpret whta he said. as in india we say " baal ki khaal mat nikalo" which means "do not try to take leather off hair."

Oct 19, 2010 at 12:52 AM Post #471 of 641
Update:
I have been in contact with Head-Direct costumer service I just got the email that my Hm-602 has been shipped today. I placed my order on August 18th so I can only presume that all orders placed before the 24th have be shipped just like Fang stated. So just a little longer everyone.

Now the big is does anyone know the travel time from China to United States EMS shipping because I going on a 8hr road trip on Friday?

Oct 19, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #472 of 641
I'm a little frustrated that I paid for mine on the 10th of Aug (out of account on this day; unsure on actual order date) and I have yet to receive any email other then the first "we need your number email".  If they wanted my number they should have requested this in the 2 mths prior that I had paid for this item and it was waiting for completion.  There couldn't have been that many orders in front of me and I responded to the email 2x as soon as I received it.  Additionally, now I read that an order placed 8 days after mine has already started shipping.  I could have built a raft and paddled back and forth from China by now to pick this thing up.  Thankfully, I was expecting a long delay after reading the 801 preorder threads.  

On a different front will we be able to replace the battery?  I don't see any pics of the battery from when people have popped the lid.  I was hoping to enjoy this for years and years. 

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #473 of 641
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems I would recommend contacting Head-Direct costumer service if you are unsatisfied with your current situation.
We'll I did receive the same email requesting for my phone number for shipping but their was a shipping delay expanded by Fang most recent post.

To clear things up a little about my notification. The only reason I got my notification of my shipment is because I have been in contact with Head-Direct
costumer service since like last Wednesday requesting a update on my order. I have exchange several emails back and forth with Ms T. who has been
very helpful. So I would recommend contacting them first. While I still haven't gotten my tracking number I can only guess Head-Direct customer service
is still waiting for the tracking numbers from their shipping department in China. So I would recommend to give it a few more days before people start getting
emails.

I hope this clear things up.

Oct 19, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #475 of 641

Quote:
I'm a little frustrated that I paid for mine on the 10th of Aug (out of account on this day; unsure on actual order date) and I have yet to receive any email other then the first "we need your number email".  If they wanted my number they should have requested this in the 2 mths prior that I had paid for this item and it was waiting for completion.  There couldn't have been that many orders in front of me and I responded to the email 2x as soon as I received it.  Additionally, now I read that an order placed 8 days after mine has already started shipping.  I could have built a raft and paddled back and forth from China by now to pick this thing up.  Thankfully, I was expecting a long delay after reading the 801 preorder threads.  

On a different front will we be able to replace the battery?  I don't see any pics of the battery from when people have popped the lid.  I was hoping to enjoy this for years and years. 

You'll probably need to send it back to Head-Direct, just to play it safe at least within the warranty period.  The battery pack should last for a while, though.  

Oct 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #479 of 641

Users who are viewing this thread

Back