Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
May 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #46 of 632
The more I listen to the BA, the more I say to myself what an incedible DAP...

The details are so huge and the 3D sensation is so realistic.

Juts for those who have other questions, I want to say that I will be on vacations from thursday until next monday.

May 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #47 of 632
vacation + rocoo BA. seems like you're gonna have a good time
L3000.gif

May 2, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #49 of 632
May 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #51 of 632
i just gone one in yesterday.  so far its like a baby Studio V, it looks so dinky.

sound wise it reminds me too of the studio, fun and lively.  its got a great bouncy enthusiasm going on.  unfortunately i only have mp3's with me just now so i cant try anything lossless but its still sounding fun and impressive as it is.

May 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM Post #52 of 632
cant wait to actually post an impression here rather than just an expression of my excitement

May 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #54 of 632
I am quite sure they would sound excellent with GR10 and IE80... even with dinamic IEM's and with no hiss... with my Iem's and my Em6, no hiss at all...

May 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #55 of 632
Mine arrived today.  It might be a day or 3 before I get it set up and actually hear things out of it.  Quick unboxing impressions:

1) Wow - it is small! ( I figured it would be about the size of my iPod Touch - it is about half to 2/3 the size)
2) Wow - Build quality is pretty nice
3) Manual is mostly in Chinese, and is generic for the Studio, Amp-3 and RoCoo

I'll get around to posting the unboxing photos eventually, and I will edit / update this post with actual impressions as I form them.

May 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #56 of 632
I'll add some pictures later too. My initial impression? Great sound, completely funky interface. It's a small solid player, but not one you're going to be tossing in a pocket.

May 10, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #57 of 632
Quote:
I'll add some pictures later too. My initial impression? Great sound, completely funky interface. It's a small solid player, but not one you're going to be tossing in a pocket.

Can you tell me what firmware came on the unit? Was it loaded with a folder that said "Power" which has some music in it. I'm trying to figure something out at the moment. Do you have sensitive IEMs to use with this device?

May 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM Post #58 of 632
In the Rocoo BA there's the P firmware but the big difference is in the hardware and especially in the amplification segment.

Even if the P and the BA share the same firmware, havibg both, they sound different with IEM'S.

May 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #59 of 632
Can you tell me what firmware came on the unit? Was it loaded with a folder that said "Power" which has some music in it. I'm trying to figure something out at the moment. Do you have sensitive IEMs to use with this device?

As far as I can tell it came with the same firmware as the Amp3. I dumped the music right away, but I don't think it was in a folder, but was on the root of the drive. I PM'd you about the iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back