High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and reviews.
Aug 18, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #2,266 of 4,183
While I haven’t used either the Telos or Sixth Element products I have tinkered with Synergistic Research’s more snake oily items. Of relevance here would be their ECT & GCT and both worked as intended, even though I was completely biased to thinking I’d have to makeshift an antenna for the guinea pigged component to better align it’s riboflavins with the third moon of Jupiter. 4.5 stars

Now let’s go and tell our tales to the folks that reside in the Sound Science thread....

Aug 18, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #2,267 of 4,183
@ayang02 @twister6 : What are you talking about? :kissing:

I thought there is nobody here playing stickers. I bought 4 Brimar Stickers, also Blue and Black Telos Stickers too. Then I told my friend that what I bought. He asked me to resale some to him. The next step is..... iBasso DX200 Brimar x Telos sticker Mod.

I'm curious about this for the DX200 too. How did it sound?

Where can you Sixth Element stickers. I looked on their website and FB page, but I can't find sale information.

Also, there are a bunch of cheap "quantum stickers" purporting rare earth materials on Amazon for EMF radiation blockage on cell phones. This is not the same thing right?

https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Radi...34621756&sr=8-4&keywords=quantum+emf+stickers

Aug 18, 2018 at 4:57 PM Post #2,268 of 4,183
Well, then yup I'm not imagining things :smile_phones:

Here's my experience with the two Telos service/products:

QBT: this is a cable burn-in service and I chose the 36 hour option for the Toxic Silver Widow 22 cable I've been using for a year. Listening to the cable after the service, I immediately noticed the vocals are not as recessed as before and the sub-bass has been extended. Overall, it's still the same cable but boy have things changed.

Quantum Stickers: I bought two black stickers out of the three available options: red, blue, or black. I applied the stickers on the exterior of the CM pins of my PlusSound Tri-Copper. Right away, I notice the sound stage has expanded and some increase in resolution as well.

I'm kind of blown away by these things right now to be honest.
Where can I get some of those sticker

Aug 18, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #2,269 of 4,183
@edwardsean : In the market, there are many such kind of magic stickers. Though I buy this kind of stickers only from audio companies, cause they have a long history in their own business. Making snake-oil for get little money is not good trade-off with their own long-period reputation.

Brimar Sticker : Link
You can buy it via FB messenger and Paypal.

Telos Sticker : Link
You can buy it via FB messenger and Paypal as well.

Aug 18, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #2,270 of 4,183
Where can I get some of those sticker

@edwardsean : In the market, there are many such kind of magic stickers. Though I buy this kind of stickers only from audio companies, cause they have a long history in their own business. Making snake-oil for get little money is not good trade-off with their own long-period reputation.

Brimar Sticker : Link
You can buy it via FB messenger and Paypal.

Telos Sticker : Link
You can buy it via FB messenger and Paypal as well.

This is good info, I didn't know Brimar makes stickers. I think Labkable also sells Telos stuff. Does Music Sanctuary also sell these? I see QBT mentioned in @Kozato 's profile.

My advice is to try to buy a few stickers initially and see if you like the change. The 20 pack is a bit pricey to jump into at once.

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #2,271 of 4,183
This is good info, I didn't know Brimar makes stickers. I think Labkable also sells Telos stuff. Does Music Sanctuary also sell these? I see QBT mentioned in @Kozato 's profile.

My advice is to try to buy a few stickers initially and see if you like the change. The 20 pack is a bit pricey to jump into at once.
How much are those stickers I don't see the price anywhere

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #2,272 of 4,183
How much are those stickers I don't see the price anywhere

I spent about $8 per sticker, one on each CM pin so about $16 USD total. The larger pack is 20-count and that's over $130.

Edit: Found out the Telos stickers don't stick too well on curved surfaces, so I've moved the two stickers to the WM1A, near the balanced 4.4 mm output.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #2,273 of 4,183
@ayang02 : I don't think music sanc sell these stickers. By the way, you live in Taiwan, don't you? Telos company is in HK. and OC Studio sells Telos stickers. Buying from OC Studio might be convenient for you.

@bvng3540 : Brimar sticker costs 9.9$ per piece. Telos sticker is not far from that too.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 11:24 PM Post #2,274 of 4,183
@ayang02 : I don't think music sanc sell these stickers. By the way, you live in Taiwan, don't you? Telos company is in HK. and OC Studio sells Telos stickers. Buying from OC Studio might be convenient for you.

@bvng3540 : Brimar sticker costs 9.9$ per piece. Telos sticker is not far from that too.
Is there prove that these stickers improve anything, can you provide the links so I can read it up thanks

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:31 PM Post #2,275 of 4,183
Sorry I don't have that and I am very hesitate to share my opinion too. First it is off-topic. Second.. it might trigger "Blind Test" drama that I don't want to involve with. You might ask Mr. King Rudi in his fb group and you might see a bit soap drama around there.

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:48 PM Post #2,276 of 4,183

Actually, Telos is from Taiwan so I don't have issues buying here lol

Aug 19, 2018 at 12:34 AM Post #2,277 of 4,183
I dont know if those stickers are piezo material made of. In an hi end audio show, I experience the difference with and without a pad made of piezo material.
Presentator put pads on each leg of an power amp, cdp... and play some tracks. Do the same without pads.
I hear and I belive the effect bcs it is undersandable.
Spokenman didnt said well, but my IMO, for loud speakers make vibration of all thing in room. So, those pad absorb vibrate (transfer to electric that will run to ground). Vibration of component is not good for sq bcs it will gennerate noise as Faraday rule.
Kill the vibrate, improve sq.

Back to stickers, who can explain the theory so we can trust in? Test and result should base on result of science.

Sorry my bad English.

Additon : in the rest time of the show when environment is quiter, I test as spokenman talk : use pad to attach on DAP and EARPHONE wire... also improve thosr sq.
I test, and result is NOTHING.
Yes, crazy if it helps because I hold my dap (ak sp1000) and earphone shure kse very stable on my hand. Nothing vibrate from my hand and from speakers while they are resting.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #2,278 of 4,183
OMG. I always remembered wrong.. Cause the first time I heard about Telos QBT is from Brimar products, so I guess Telos was in HK. Sorry for that.

Aug 19, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #2,279 of 4,183
The Penon Draco looks really interesting. It has a 16 core braided design.

draco.jpg

Aug 19, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #2,280 of 4,183
I had noticed the Penon Draco a while ago when I was looking at their Leo cable. I contacted Penon with a few questions and they were very responsive and helpful. While the Draco does look interesting and I would love to hear it, it looks quite heavy with all of that wire and jade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back