High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Oct 12, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #616 of 903

That's kinda sad to hear that they don't fill their shells anymore or they ask extra for it. However it doesn't prevent from buying EM32. What prevents me is my wallet
frown.gif

No, it's better they don't filled them anymore, unless that you can't upgrade on their EMx range. Thanks to that I upgraded from EM4 to EM6 :wink:

Is EM32 bassier than H8P?

And not by a hair. The EM32 carry much more vibrations and sub bass, but H8pro are able to carry that kind of information but with less power, extension and sound pressure.

Oct 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #625 of 903

Here is my brand new CA Harmony 8 Pro

Wow, those are really pretty. 

If anyone else in the US is interested in hearing them like I am, I am working with Peter to host a CustomArt US tour to demo to Harmony 8 Pro as well as the M1, M2 and Pro330v2. We are working on getting the demos ready so I don't have a tour launch date, but expect to launch the sign up thread within the next month or two. I am assembling a pre-launch warning list for those that would like to know when the signup thread goes live to get an early shot at getting on the tour. Feel free to PM me if you want to get a PM warning as the thread goes live for signups.

Oct 21, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #628 of 903

This was my humble setup, DX90/AK100ii, Portatube, UM Mentors.

But I sold the DX90, Portatube and Mentors to fund some Tralucent Ref1's :)

Can't wait to put them through their paces.

Depending on what you are looking for. You might really love them :wink:.

Oct 21, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #630 of 903
Ahah you're looking for the Harmony8 Pro
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back