= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
Mar 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #91 of 21,175
^^ No. They don't want to have to make a second trip. Ask the guy who had to lug the 90 pound vintage receiver that I sold to a guy in Cali. He made three trips. :blink:

The heavy packages they want to rid of,
But the light ones they like to fill their truck up with to say they have no more space for the heavy ones...
Then they can have a nice "light" day..

I just made that up, but it makes sense,
Why else would jerg delivery man turn "ninja"..

Mar 27, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #92 of 21,175
The heavy packages they want to rid of,
But the light ones they like to fill their truck up with to say they have no more space for the heavy ones...
Then they can have a nice "light" day..

I just made that up, but it makes sense,
Why else would jerg delivery man turn "ninja"..

Isn't DHL close to bankruptcy anyhow? Their management (or the lack of) is probably atrocious.

Mar 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #93 of 21,175
  Isn't DHL close to bankruptcy anyhow? Their management (or the lack of) is probably atrocious.

I don't know but why would they be?
I've always been happy with their speed and delivery process...
Guess it differs for Europe as FedEx is usually worse here [personal experience]

Mar 27, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #94 of 21,175
  I don't know but why would they be?
I've always been happy with their speed and delivery process...
Guess it differs for Europe as FedEx is usually worse here [personal experience]

Typically poor courier delivery experiences are almost always the fault of the deliverymen. A well-managed branch of a shipping company would keep all their workforce disciplined and effective, so the source of the issues tend to be management still.

Mar 27, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #95 of 21,175
  Typically poor courier delivery experiences are almost always the fault of the deliverymen. A well-managed branch of a shipping company would keep all their workforce disciplined and effective, so the source of the issues tend to be management still.

We all hope that they manage at least one specific delivery in Canada so we can get your take on the new cans.

Mar 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #96 of 21,175
  We all hope that they manage at least one specific delivery in Canada so we can get your take on the new cans.

With delivery courierONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA10:55

I will get home in 40 minutes, so as long as the courier doesn't for some reason drive all the way from the West end of Toronto to downtown over the next 40 mins, I should be able to catch the ninja.

Mar 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #97 of 21,175

With delivery courierONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA10:55

I will get home in 40 minutes, so as long as the courier doesn't for some reason drive all the way from the West end of Toronto to downtown over the next 40 mins, I should be able to catch the ninja.

I imagine that once they arrive it won't take long for them to reach your ears, burn in be damned. We eagerly wait your first impressions. 
popcorn.gif

Mar 27, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #98 of 21,175
Wow.  I am swamped at work, and yet I keep checking his thread for updates.  As long as he gets the can's. this is pretty exciting stuff!

Mar 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #99 of 21,175
  I imagine that once they arrive it won't take long for them to reach your ears, burn in be damned. We eagerly wait your first impressions. 
popcorn.gif

!!!! +1 !!!!

Mar 27, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #101 of 21,175
^^ Laptop, food, water to the front porch. Do not abandon your post. We need some good pics!! Maybe you and the DHL ninja with a few selfies. 

Mar 27, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #102 of 21,175
I would rush to the delivery guy all shaky and tell about how the package is your mom's special insulin from the hifiman plant found only in Hong Kong and how she's in a paralytic state right now because he didn't deliver yesterday. I can come up with some better ones if you'd like.

Mar 27, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #104 of 21,175
Just got home; they haven't gotten here yet. Now my watch begins...

^^ Laptop, food, water to the front porch. Do not abandon your post. We need some good pics!! Maybe you and the DHL ninja with a few selfies. 

This is very true!
Keep a watch!
I like that insulin idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back