Hifiman Ananda
Oct 12, 2023 at 4:10 PM Post #4,951 of 4,987
Got the Ananda Stealth in a few days ago. $399 brand new on hifiman store. It's an absolutely insane deal right now IMO. These sound like they belong in the $750-$1,000 range (I believe they launched at $999 and were $700 for a long while so it makes sense).

Still going back and forth with my Edition XS. Having trouble deciding which I like better. The Ananda Stealth definitely sounds more tonally correct, but the XS has a wider soundstage, and the slight v shape really makes it an engaging listen. The Ananda Stealth sounds very "analytical hifi", while the XS sounds more movie theatre or speaker like. Both are terrific, and it's nutty you can get this sort of sound quality for under $500 now.

I'm still tempted by the Nano. Interested to see your review Ichos.
I had Ananda OG and think stealth is a step up. Also tempted by the Nano and there is (only) 200 dollar difference. Ananda Stealth has better bass in terms of quantity (comparing to OG) but I'm hoping Nano can go deeper. However I really enjoyed the tuning of Stealth and all reviews seem to say Nano can be too bright which concerns me a bit.

Nov 3, 2023 at 12:23 PM Post #4,957 of 4,987
Hi Guys,
I'd like to get a close back can to have a set for night because Ananda Nano is too noisy for night sessions.
Wich "can" could i try with similar detail retrieval and mids? i Won't lose clarity and bass OFC...

Dec 1, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #4,958 of 4,987
Hello, i just received my ananda from Amazon and have strange specs, looking on website i found these specs but i received this and package was in other package of hifiman with written the date "2022-03-21" and “Ananda v2” , have differents specs... what is?

Its better the edition xs or my model?

1.png
2.jpg
3.jpg

Dec 2, 2023 at 12:51 PM Post #4,959 of 4,987
Hello, i just received my ananda from Amazon and have strange specs, looking on website i found these specs but i received this and package was in other package of hifiman with written the date "2022-03-21" and “Ananda v2” , have differents specs... what is?

Its better the edition xs or my model?

1.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
Very strange... that seems closer to the original Ananda in terms of sensitivity, for sure, yet clearly by the packaging this is not that, as that always came in the more premium faux leather box, maybe some in the black cardboard box, but none ever came in this newer packaging that's still current.

Dec 2, 2023 at 2:07 PM Post #4,960 of 4,987
Very strange... that seems closer to the original Ananda in terms of sensitivity, for sure, yet clearly by the packaging this is not that, as that always came in the more premium faux leather box, maybe some in the black cardboard box, but none ever came in this newer packaging that's still current.
I didnt understand, can you send some screen?
How can i check what i received?

This is the same:

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2023 at 9:01 AM Post #4,963 of 4,987
Hi
I get an Ananda Stealth yesterday thinking to upgrade from a 3 years old He400se.
I am really socked because currently I don't like at all the quality of sound : sounds too sharp, distorted in the highs, not easy to drive, a noticebale umbalance in channel (left sounds more loud and full than right channel),
After tens of reviews read and seen, i was really expecting more from them, and i am really disappointed .
Who would advice please ?
- problem in this specific pair
- driving problem
- burn-in problem
- I am not used to high end gears

help :tired_face:

Dec 5, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #4,964 of 4,987
Hi
I get an Ananda Stealth yesterday thinking to upgrade from a 3 years old He400se.
I am really socked because currently I don't like at all the quality of sound : sounds too sharp, distorted in the highs, not easy to drive, a noticebale umbalance in channel (left sounds more loud and full than right channel),
After tens of reviews read and seen, i was really expecting more from them, and i am really disappointed .
- driving problem
- burn-in problem

Distorted highs and channel unbalance points to a faulty unit.

Dec 5, 2023 at 12:43 PM Post #4,965 of 4,987
Hi
- driving problem
- burn-in problem

Maybe you are not habit to this signature, just give time, and are very easy to drive, just a apple dongle for iphone and the volume is good, also directly on pc, maybe your gear, audio card, i dont know is very old.
If there is big unbalanced can be a problem of your ananda or of your gear, my havent this problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back