Hidizs Sonata HD DAC cable - new tiny and mighty DAC&AMP
Jul 24, 2018 at 9:53 AM Post #46 of 862
ACCESSORIES

Hidizs Sonata HD DAC audio cable was delivered in a hard case with Hidizs logo, there was DAC cable and microUSB type-C to USB A adapter and a Hi-Res Audio sticker inside.

clip_image002.jpg

POWER AND PORTABILITY

This little device is very efficient for driving smartphones and laptops with low output and weak Amp. Headphones with high impedance are hard to drive. Sonata HD DAC audio cable solve this problem, so you can get great output from headphones up to 150Ω. One thing I like most about Sonata HD is its portability it delivers quality music without having to carry separate DAC almost weighing similar to a mobile phone, so convenience of carrying this device on the go is a big plus.

clip_image004.jpg

SOUND QUALITY

Hidizs Sonata HD DAC audio cable is a powerful source that produces louder and clearer sound quality. It improves surround sound giving wide sound stage, this little device delivers HiRes audio quality, enhancing sound quality of your laptop and mobile phones to achieve 24bit/192KHz Hi-Res output capability. I use to listen music on my laptop(DELL 7650), but the fact that its output is weak and didn’t have enough driving power to drive my Audio-Technika ATH MSR7 up to its full potential its sound was low and blurred. With Hidizs Sonata HD DAC my laptop audio quality improved quite noticeably, resulting in higher volume as well as driving power to drive Hi-Fi headphones, moreover clarity, enhanced details, resolution, crispness and punchy bass was something appreciable.
In the end, I definitely recommend this little power full dac/amp device from Hidizs to some one with decent headphones,but on budget.

Jul 25, 2018 at 3:13 AM Post #47 of 862
I am interested in this article. I have a Xiaomi A1 phone, and the UAPP application has support for HiRes, my question is ... will it improve the sound of my phone?

Jul 31, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #54 of 862
I would really buy it if I knew the output impedance...

Can anyone measure it, please?

On the Sonata HD?

Just for the record, in my latest review, I was reviewing something with 8OHM of output impedance, and I could hear the hiss.

Sonata HD is clearly much lower as I can't hear any hiss, so surely below 8OHM or lower, based on how much hiss I can (not) hear :)

Aug 17, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #57 of 862
Hello, The sonata dac and my phone “Meizu Pro5” aren’t compatible, I hear a background noise and it doesn’t sound good

I tried some programas: Hiby Music, Poweramp and Meizu Music.

Any solution?

Aug 17, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #58 of 862
Hello, The sonata dac and my phone “Meizu Pro5” aren’t compatible, I hear a background noise and it doesn’t sound good

I tried some programas: Hiby Music, Poweramp and Meizu Music.

Any solution?

Try to get a Xiaomi smartphone instead, that should solve the issue :)

I am not sure if the smartphone itself is the issue to be honest, does it do that with any other DAC/AMP, or this is the only one you tried?

Aug 20, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #59 of 862
Hi, I'm interested in buying this device. I read that it is compatible with my Google Pixel 2, but what intrigues me is how much is the consumption it requires, consumption more or less the same as other audio adapters type-c to 3.5 mm?

Aug 20, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #60 of 862
Hi, I'm interested in buying this device. I read that it is compatible with my Google Pixel 2, but what intrigues me is how much is the consumption it requires, consumption more or less the same as other audio adapters type-c to 3.5 mm?

More or less the same :)

I have no idea if it is compatible with Pixel 2, but I would be amazed if it wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back