Hidizs Sonata DH1000 DAC & Amp - first impressions & review
Jun 30, 2018 at 6:34 PM Post #48 of 88
C8F7400A-13CE-4A79-9FA8-FBA5DD30F202.png E6A05B65-B049-4EB4-934E-9B33699B22C7.png 0C58EE80-2406-41B7-9154-4790AA2D5B2A.png Seems like I am having a hard time getting my prize from HIDIZS' raffle last February of this year. Oh DH1000 where are you now...

Tried contacting hidizs via facebook, here on headfi and on their email support but with no luck. Sad..

Jul 1, 2018 at 4:05 AM Post #49 of 88
Seems like I am having a hard time getting my prize from HIDIZS' raffle last February of this year. Oh DH1000 where are you now...

Tried contacting hidizs via facebook, here on headfi and on their email support but with no luck. Sad..

I would try to forward your message to Hidizs. Perhaps it would help....

Jul 1, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #50 of 88
I would try to forward your message to Hidizs. Perhaps it would help....
I did send them via facebook, email support, and on here. Where else can I still message them?

Jul 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #51 of 88
Just an update, hidizs has contacted me and said they've shipped my package. :)

Jul 3, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #53 of 88
Wow aren't you lucky .... At least you have one .... I ordered the same DH 1000 amp. on June 4 , made a full payment the same day. They tell me that it was shipped out on the 8th of the same month.... keep in mind this was not a kickstarter project,but ordered directly from this company ..... now it is July the 2nd , just days away from one month for this order ..... what a complete joke this tiny tiny company is to deal with ..... I will be shaming this joke of a outfit till one day in the coming months that I will get what I have paid for in a one time direct payment in full .......... WOW maybe they will respond to me .... we will see......

Jul 3, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #54 of 88
Wow aren't you lucky .... At least you have one .... I ordered the same DH 1000 amp. on June 4 , made a full payment the same day. They tell me that it was shipped out on the 8th of the same month.... keep in mind this was not a kickstarter project,but ordered directly from this company ..... now it is July the 2nd , just days away from one month for this order ..... what a complete joke this tiny tiny company is to deal with ..... I will be shaming this joke of a outfit till one day in the coming months that I will get what I have paid for in a one time direct payment in full .......... WOW maybe they will respond to me .... we will see......

I would try to forward you question to Hidizs...

Jul 3, 2018 at 1:16 PM Post #55 of 88
I will say this, in no defense of the situation. For some reason, no matter if it’s a bigger company or small AliExpress seller (there are exceptions) from China...they use a shipping method that can take between 3-5 weeks delivery time in average. A seller should let you know and give you a tracking option. My DH1000 that I got thorough Kickstarter had no tracking until it was actually scanned in the US.

Jul 3, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #56 of 88
Hi Willy, we apologize for this situation, there are some packages which were got stuck at the customs, what's your Backer number, we will check for you. Thanks

Jul 5, 2018 at 2:54 AM Post #57 of 88
525C5C4C-D5C3-42B2-9E48-152857750DBF.jpeg I now have the DH1000 amp. Works well with my pioneer dap and iPhone. It's about the size of iPhone SE but a bit wider and thicker.

Jul 17, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #59 of 88
I’ve had this DAC/amp for a few weeks now, and I must say that I really love the sound of it. Very spacious and with a delicate timbre that really brings emotion to the music. The black background is really admirable. The single ended and balanced both sound great. The lack of lag when using it as a DAC with your computer is great and it’s slim and stylish. I don’t think it’s as powerful as it tries to state, but it’s right where it needs to be with a lot of the headphones that I have. Works flawlessly with DAPs as a transport and really works flawlessly. Deserves more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back