Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
Feb 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #46 of 992
Yes, I am typically conservative and I actually didn't want the cross and stones, but they somehow made their way on my shells, so I guess I now have some bling.  With the clarity and resolution they provide, they could be pink with hearts and I would still wear them!

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #48 of 992
To be fair, I had exchanged quite a few emails with Seoung and I had communicated some different options I was considering.  It was not something simple like me saying I want this and he got it wrong, I have to take partial blame.  Plus, I don't care what they look like when they sound this good!  Plus they have a new drop down for ordering so everything is done right.  No issues like with mine!

CJM is making me drool.

Mar 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #51 of 992

Quote:
I've ordered nt6 just before.

Probably, most people are waiting for your nt6 pro review.
I also have interesting your review.
I'm looking forward to it!!

Thanks for sharing, I can see that.  Please share your thoughts on the NT-6 when it arrives.

Mar 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #52 of 992
Thank you for your review! I found all of your reviews to be very detailed and useful. Looking forward to see another review soon.
wink.gif

I will consider these IEMs as my probably first future customs too. By the way I wonder what the contest on their website is about?

Mar 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #53 of 992
Thanks for reading my reviews, more are coming!  If you do get the NT-6, let us know your thoughts.  As far as the contest goes, I am guessing it is only for people in Korea since there is no English translation.

Mar 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #54 of 992

Quote:
Thanks for reading my reviews, more are coming!  If you do get the NT-6, let us know your thoughts.  As far as the contest goes, I am guessing it is only for people in Korea since there is no English translation.

Sure, I will, but I still can't decide which one to pick up. Too many companies to consider. Anyway I have to start to save up money for customs! 
What a pity. I will ask my Korean friend to translate it tomorrow.
wink.gif

Mar 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #56 of 992

Quote:
Sure, I will, but I still can't decide which one to pick up. Too many companies to consider. Anyway I have to start to save up money for customs! 
What a pity. I will ask my Korean friend to translate it tomorrow.
wink.gif

Let us know if you get information on the contest.

Quote:
l sent my ear impressions to hidition. We can communicate with hiddition person in Japanese.
I look forward receiving it!

Great to hear, keep us informed as to the progress and let us know what you think when you receive them.

Mar 21, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #57 of 992
Okay. Sorry for the late answer. I have asked my Koreand friend, and she told me that's basically a contest about beautiful ears. :) You have to take a photo of your ear and post it on their website. Winners will be chosen from people who got most votes. Not sure about that because it's my own assumption. So the prizes are:

1st place - 800$ earphones + 200$ coupon.
2nd place - 400$ earphones + 100$ coupon.
3d place - 200$ earphones + 50$ coupon.

Although it didn't say that it's for Koreans only we can assume it is as there is no English translation for this contest.

Mar 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #58 of 992

Quote:
Okay. Sorry for the late answer. I have asked my Koreand friend, and she told me that's basically a contest about beautiful ears.
smily_headphones1.gif
You have to take a photo of your ear and post it on their website. Winners will be chosen from people who got most votes. Not sure about that because it's my own assumption. So the prizes are:
1st place - 800$ earphones + 200$ coupon.
2nd place - 400$ earphones + 100$ coupon.
3d place - 200$ earphones + 50$ coupon.
Although it didn't say that it's for Koreans only we can assume it is as there is no English translation for this contest.

Thanks!  Are you going to enter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back