Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference?
May 15, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #303 of 992
Just put in for my NT-6 order.  I was told by Hidition that NT-6 would suit my taste.  I'm so Psyched.  XD

Mimouille will have an NT-6 partner here.  
beerchug.gif

May 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #306 of 992
Damn, haven't listened to NT6 for a long time, almost forgot what a beast it is....So neutral and balanced with hybrid V2, I might have to get the V3.

May 23, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #307 of 992
  Damn, haven't listened to NT6 for a long time, almost forgot what a beast it is....So neutral and balanced with hybrid V2, I might have to get the V3.

I love hearing that from a guy that has them all when it comes to the greatest TOTL CIEMs. Can you say it again? 
wink_face.gif

May 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #308 of 992

BTW, someone asked you about your Harmony purchase in another thread, why you chose the pro over the regular. You response doesn't seem to apply here. Out of curiosity, why did you chose the NT6 over the NT6pro?

May 23, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #309 of 992
  BTW, someone asked you about your Harmony purchase in another thread, why you chose the pro over the regular. You response doesn't seem to apply here. Out of curiosity, why did you chose the NT6 over the NT6pro?

Because he's contrary!

Maybe he was a woman in a past life?
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #310 of 992

I was joking about taking pro over non-pro no matter how they sound. :) NT6 over NT6 pro because NT6 is the more neutral one according to AJ. It sounds so smooth and beautiful when paired with hybrid V2. And I don't think I can handle more brightness in the treble. I choose H8P over H8 because H8P only has lifted upper treble (above 12k) which IMO has already passed the main region of harsh, brightness treble. Plus I was worried that H8 can sound a bit lack of transparency and resolution compared to 8p. Maybe I chose the wrong one. Who knows.

Because he's contrary!

Maybe he was a woman in a past life?
biggrin.gif

I have always been contrary since I start this hifi journey :)

May 26, 2014 at 3:16 PM Post #311 of 992
Happy day ! My NT-6 just arrived today :)

For last 3 years I have for everyday use Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors, so expect some closer comparison.

First minute impressions - my ear impressions were made (on Hidition recommendation) with closed mouth, the seal is just insane. They are much harder to put on (than UERMs) but the fit is incredible. They have longer canals which seems to be better

Sound impressions to come after some burn in and listen time:) But in overall for now - wow !

May 26, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #313 of 992
The frequency response is so freaking linear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back