Hiby R6 Pro II (2023 Edition) - Launch, Hype, Thoughts & More
Mar 3, 2024 at 7:35 AM Post #1,386 of 1,928
Just got a tpu case from Aliexpress (also on eBay) for $26.26 Canadian. I like it a lot better than the original case as it makes buttons recessed and hard to accidentally push. I think it also looks better. :L3000::L3000:
please, can you test 4.4 jack with silicone case - Isn't he in the way?

Mar 3, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #1,387 of 1,928
please, can you test 4.4 jack with silicone case - Isn't he in the way?
I can answer as I have the same case. Bigger jacks do not fit if silicone case is on. For example, my legend evo cable (pwaudio) jack does not insert completely when the silicone case is on.

Mar 3, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #1,388 of 1,928

Attachments

• Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024 at 1:10 PM Post #1,389 of 1,928
Could I please reach out to you guys for help? I have just received my R6 Pro ii from Amazon but when I opened the box the screen is showing the Hiby logo and I cannot turn it on. I tried various suggestions after searching on Google but nothing seems to work. I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem? I have sent Hiby a message but it looks like I may have to send it back.
Thanks.

Mar 3, 2024 at 2:24 PM Post #1,390 of 1,928
Could I please reach out to you guys for help? I have just received my R6 Pro ii from Amazon but when I opened the box the screen is showing the Hiby logo and I cannot turn it on. I tried various suggestions after searching on Google but nothing seems to work. I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem? I have sent Hiby a message but it looks like I may have to send it back.
Thanks.
I had this problem once…. There is a combination of buttons to push that will force a hardware reset - I found the combination on this thread when I needed it, but forget now. Try the search function?

Edit: try to press and hold the volume up button and power button simultaneously and hold until the reset initiates…. I think that’ll do it

Edit 2: or you may need to try this (from the R6S manual, but probably the same): “you may press and hold the next song and power button for 15 seconds”

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #1,391 of 1,928
After recommendatios for an amp for the Hiby & 109 pro's, do not really want to spend more than 500 UK pounds.
Have tried the Zencan signature which sounds good however getting a static crackling noise whenever I turn the volume knob so that is going back.

Mar 4, 2024 at 6:02 PM Post #1,392 of 1,928
You could try an iFi Gryphon or Chord Mojo 2 if you want to stay mobile, they're pretty much the best portable DAC/amps at the price. The Mojo 2 sounds (quite a lot) better but is a bit weird while the Gryphon offers a lot more facilities and is still very good.

Mar 4, 2024 at 7:05 PM Post #1,394 of 1,928
Sorry my bad, this is not for mobile use.
Am really after something with a power supply and does not need to be charged.
Something to be aware of is, a lot of desktop equipment is combo - so DAC + Amp which you might or might not want. If you want just a headphone amplifier - would recommend either the Topping A70 Pro or A90D depending on local pricing.

Edit: Having looked into it more, there are a lot of QC issues for the A70 Pro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back