Hiby R6 Pro II (2023 Edition) - Launch, Hype, Thoughts & More
Aug 12, 2023 at 8:51 AM Post #815 of 1,944
Pure black background even with sensitive IEMs (No hiss).
This is explained clearly on the official product page of Hiby.
Wow, and what an explanation that is. Must admit I actually understood very little of it. As long as it drives my Z1Rs to their full potential I don’t care what the output is. Now if only HiBY could do something about that loud hiss that is in my head.. sigh..

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #821 of 1,944
Am I reading the price correctly? Nearly $100 for a case?
These are Dignis cases, they are "premium" case designers - the equivalent of "Mous" Cases or "Casetify" cases for iPhone, you can get cheaper cases.

can this play mp4 files?
Yes, supports MP4 & if I'm not mistaken a new update allows playback of FLAC inside MP4 containers.

If 4.4 on class A amp has a power output of 383mW, what output does 4.4 have on the class A/B amp? Anyone know?
As far as I'm aware - the power output only changes between the single-ended (3.5mm) and balanced (4.4mm) ports. The power output is not changed by switching between the amplification types, that only changes the efficiency (hence battery life) and some may notice a slight difference in sound signature.

Aug 12, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #824 of 1,944
There apparently is a lot of money out there...

Weren't you all praises about the $5k N30LE which doesn't offer too much more than the Hiby R6P2 and costs 8 times more (EU) ? Now you're complaining about a genuine leather $100 beautiful DAP case ?
LMAO !

You should write this comment in the N30LE thread where it belongs !
The N30LE + UM IEM bundle in EU costs 14500 EUR !! Those guys at Cayin are insane !

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023 at 6:43 PM Post #825 of 1,944
Hi,

Do any of you guys tried using R6 Pro II with HQPlayer on USB DAC mode ?
If so, why it's limited to 768k PCM/DSD256 ? Will there be a firmware update to fix this ? Or maybe is a limitation on my end as I'm using the trial version ? (I began using today after Passion for Sound video and it really sound outstading and straigh up better than Audirvana :jecklinsmile:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back