HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Nov 5, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #77 of 6,628
Screenshot_4.jpg

Nov 6, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #81 of 6,628
Damn, that actually looks like it could be a really sweet transport
It seems to have USB output. I wonder if it has TWO micro SD slots and decent battery life?

Nov 6, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #83 of 6,628
FYI... HIBY has a contest to win an R6.... You enter by signing up for notification for 20% Discount when it Launches.

First link gives me an extra entry when you enter... https://www.hibymusic.net?kid=JBM28

Second Link just gives you an entry... https://www.hibymusic.net/

Only 1 is being given away now, but more may be given if more people sign up.

Enjoy, Hope someone from Head-fi Wins !

Nov 6, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #84 of 6,628
Really interested to see what that SD 425 SoC and 3 gigs of RAM are going to do to a DAP.

Nov 14, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #85 of 6,628
I think the only thing I can hope for at this point seeing how perfect it looks on paper is good reviews especially for sound that makes it comparable to the fiio x7ii and also the google play store. I find it weird that the dx200 is more than the x7ii yet has not really an edge in sound according to headphonics and doesn't have the play store, but x7ii does and has comparable sound quality for less money and very similar specs. This dap looks like it could be like an x7 but less buggy with the better soc. ☺

Nov 17, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #86 of 6,628
Really interested to see what that SD 425 SoC and 3 gigs of RAM are going to do to a DAP.
I have made it a point to check back every now and then and find out whats happening with the R6.

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #87 of 6,628
I have made it a point to check back every now and then and find out whats happening with the R6.
You did well! I'm actually kinda surprised about the lack of info/contributions provided by Hiby. Eagerly waiting for the first reviews

Nov 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #89 of 6,628
I find it confusing as well since they already mentioned all the specs and then ask us now what we want in it? Lol. But I appreciate that they care about what the customer wants and to make a great product, which they mention will also be a justifiable price for whatever it will have.

Nov 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #90 of 6,628
I find it confusing as well since they already mentioned all the specs and then ask us now what we want in it? Lol. But I appreciate that they care about what the customer wants and to make a great product, which they mention will also be a justifiable price for whatever it will have.

I'm not sure the survey is related to the R6. Still, it's a bit disappointing there is so little news about this promising player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back