HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Apr 18, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #2,626 of 6,622
[QUOTE = "Joe Bloggs, post: 14182237, участник: 715"] Дорогой,

Извините, что я отсутствовал на несколько дней, посещая местную выставку в Гонконге, которая в конечном итоге оказалась довольно бесплодной, но, тем не менее, потребовала моего относительно безраздельного внимания.

Помимо этого, я сейчас готовлюсь выступить на фестивале наушников Fujiya Spring в Японии. Это может оказаться несколько преждевременным шагом, поскольку мы все еще не закончили производство всех единиц R6 для выполнения заказов Indiegogo, поэтому любые планы регионального распределения должны быть приостановлены. Но такие шоу забронированы за несколько месяцев вперед, и мы получили сладкое пятно на шоу по хорошей цене на ранней стадии, поэтому ... шоу должно продолжаться. : Sweat_smile:К сожалению, это также означает, что я буду AFK с 27 апреля по 4 мая.

Теперь вы все должны очень с нетерпением ждать обновления исполнения ордена Indiegogo. На самом деле сегодня было отправлено несколько единиц, но я жду, чтобы проконсультироваться с моим начальником относительно причины, по которой этот груз пришел так долго после последнего, сколько было отправлено, когда мы можем ожидать следующую отправку, и как многие бы это было. Оставайтесь с нами ... [/ QUOTE]

Apr 18, 2018 at 9:09 AM Post #2,627 of 6,622
Dear all,

Sorry I have been away for some days, attending a local trade show in Hong Kong which ultimately turned out to be rather fruitless but nevertheless required my relatively undivided attention.

Other than that, I am now preparing to exhibit at the Fujiya Spring headphone festival in Japan. Which may turn out to be a somewhat premature move, as we still haven't finished producing all the R6 units for fulfilling Indiegogo orders, so any plans for regional distribution must be put on hold. But such shows are booked months in advance, and we got a sweet spot at the show at a nice price early on so... the show must go on :sweat_smile: Unfortunately it also means I will be AFK from 27 Apr to 4 May as well.

Now, you all must be very anxiously waiting for an Indiegogo order fulfillment update. In actual fact a number of units were shipped out today, but I am waiting to consult with my boss regarding the reason why this shipment came so long after the last, how many were actually shipped, when we can expect the next shipment, and how many it would be. Stay tuned...

Looking forward to your report.

Yours Truly,

Patiently Waiting

Apr 18, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #2,628 of 6,622
Here's the report as promised.

Firstly the shipping update by the numbers.

As of today (when we made a new shipment), we have shipped up to
Stainless steel: backer no. 755 (no change)
Black aluminium: backer no. 1175 (up from #756 on 29 March)
Gray aluminium: backer no. 956 (up from #817 on 29 March)

Secondly, why has it been so long since the last shipment?

I was told a somewhat paradoxical story of factory supply and demand by my boss...

Basically it goes like:
1. New assembly factory has higher production capacity than old.
2. To keep its production lines running, it does not accept our order (rather working on other companies' orders) until we have amassed a certain stock of source parts, (huge compared to the stocking requirement of the old factory)
3. The sourcing of said source parts is actually a very labor-intensive activity, involving flying out to every source factory to eyeball-inspect every type of parts for compliance with required standards. In China, assuming that factories will give you what you ordered sight unseen quickly makes an "ass" of "u"...
4. So until we amass more staff for undertaking the parts inspection effort, the move to the new upscale factory has the net effect of making shipments about equivalent in rate as before, but more sporadic.

The good news is we have finally waited into the production phase of the assembly factory. My bosses were bold enough to tell me to publicly announce that they expect to receive units fulfilling all Indiegogo orders made, up to 27 March, by the end of this month.

Hope this will cheer somebody up... :)

Best regards,
Joe

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 18, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #2,629 of 6,622
Here's the report as promised.

Firstly the shipping update by the numbers.

As of today (when we made a new shipment), we have shipped up to
Stainless steel: backer no. 755 (no change)
Black aluminium: backer no. 1175 (up from #756 on 29 March)
Gray aluminium: backer no. 956 (up from #817 on 29 March)

Secondly, why has it been so long since the last shipment?

I was told a somewhat paradoxical story of factory supply and demand by my boss...

Basically it goes like:
1. New assembly factory has higher production capacity than old.
2. To keep its production lines running, it does not accept our order (rather working on other companies' orders) until we have amassed a certain stock of source parts, (huge compared to the stocking requirement of the old factory)
3. The sourcing of said source parts is actually a very labor-intensive activity, involving flying out to every source factory to eyeball-inspect every type of parts for compliance with required standards. In China, assuming that factories will give you what you ordered sight unseen quickly makes an "ass" of "u"...
4. So until we amass more staff for undertaking the parts inspection effort, the move to the new upscale factory has the net effect of making shipments about equivalent in rate as before, but more sporadic.

The good news is we have finally waited into the production phase of the assembly factory. My bosses were bold enough to tell me to publicly announce that they expect to receive units fulfilling all Indiegogo orders made, up to 27 March, by the end of this month.

Hope this will cheer somebody up... :)

Best regards,
Joe

I appreciate your report. As Stainless order #777 I’m not too cheered. But still patient.

Apr 18, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #2,631 of 6,622
Will those shipped today be getting tracking numbers?

Finally somethings managed to cheer me up this week :)

Apr 18, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #2,634 of 6,622
Sweet. That means mine shipped and I was totally right to read up and see the SS were shipping slower and to avoid it since I don't really care.... that seems a bit backward and I totally would have paid the extra $60 or whatever to get the SS if that were shipping faster.

Apr 18, 2018 at 2:58 PM Post #2,635 of 6,622
I wonder why the slower production on the Stainless Steel?

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #2,638 of 6,622
Exciting day! First i found out my order was in the batch that shipped out, and then got a random, unexpected deal on b stock audeze isine20 for $300 from adorama.

I never even seriously considered the isine until today, anybody have thoughts on how it pairs with the hiby?

Apr 19, 2018 at 1:52 AM Post #2,639 of 6,622
Any rough estimate when somebody ordered one at the beginning of April might get theirs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back