HF-2
Jul 27, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #571 of 1,149
Better yet, Wolfen68, instead of Todd sending your HF-2 to your address - direct him to send them to MY address. Sure, I've already got a pair, but if one is good, two are better. Think of it as "Headphone Rescue" as they'll be going directly to a caring, forever home..........instead of to someone who'll exploit them after grabbing them for cheap off of F.S. page.

Jul 27, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #572 of 1,149
......And if BushGuy backs out, I'll take his place
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #574 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverion77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no!! me me me

Help the new guy out
biggrin.gif

I was stupid and missed my chance. Not happening again (people better start turning to the F/S forum!)

My wallet demands a hole

Word!
beerchug.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #576 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd is such a brilliant guy at replying emails
smily_headphones1.gif
I asked him to add the 1/4"-1/8" adapter to my order and he did it for me.
biggrin.gif
Well he said he did...hasn't actually appeared on my order.
confused.gif
I'll wait.

I don't think the extra pads I ordered ever showed up anywhere until I opened the box and dug out the invoice. If he said he did, he will.

Jul 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #578 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenzip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think the extra pads I ordered ever showed up anywhere until I opened the box and dug out the invoice. If he said he did, he will.

mine too, asked for some flats couple days after my initial order and it didnt show up online but came in the box. I also kept hinting at my order of flats in couple email exchanges. These phones are sounding better and better, really like them with acoustic guitars and vocals.

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #579 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan7hos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've sent numerous emails (and via contact us @ttvj.com) and yet to recieve a single response..though I'm pretty sure I'm low on the HF-2 list (Order #6016)

Same, I've asked several times (waiting 48 hours each time before firing off another) yet no response. I am later than you but people even later on the list have received responses. I'm extremely disappointed. Given my telephone contact with Todd I am confident TTVJ has e-mails under control, but read-and-unanswered e-mails are quite a strange way to handle things. This is the way a premier Head-Fi sponsor handles their valued customers for an exclusive product, I suppose.
rolleyes.gif
Whatever.

I keep telling myself.. only for the HF-2. It'll be worth it. I hope.

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #580 of 1,149
Finally found my confirming email from June 4. Anybody order 1st week of June and got theirs yet?

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #581 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally found my confirming email from June 4. Anybody order 1st week of June and got theirs yet?

I ordered on May 30th, but have yet to receive any shipping notice.

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #582 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered June 3, and mine was projected to ship next week.

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #583 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenzip /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mine too, asked for some flats couple days after my initial order and it didnt show up online but came in the box. I also kept hinting at my order of flats in couple email exchanges. These phones are sounding better and better, really like them with acoustic guitars and vocals.

Thanks for the info guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #584 of 1,149
I don't even remember when I ordered. When they show up they show up.

Are any pads recommended over stock?

Jul 27, 2009 at 11:04 PM Post #585 of 1,149
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't even remember when I ordered. When they show up they show up.

Are any pads recommended over stock?

Flats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back