HF-2!!!
Jun 19, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #241 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Slight" delays??

If you're not in the first 50, another three weeks to wait..

frown.gif

By most measures that still qualifies. Well, unless you're at either end of your lifespan.
wink.gif

Jun 21, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #243 of 704
Looks like (based on a May 29 order date and Canadian shipping), I may not see my HF-2s until the end of July. Thankfully, I have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-ESW10JPN coming in along with my first set of Orthodynamics a Yamaha HP-2 to tide me over.
And a sincere thanks Todd for your overtime efforts and regular communication - absence simply makes the ears grow fonder.)
smile_phones.gif

Jun 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM Post #244 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sneis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like I ordered on the 16th of May, here's to hoping I made it in the first 50!

Ditto, ordered mine on the 16th too, I'm hoping I'm in the first batch as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #247 of 704
OK, I heard Zippy2001's on my rig and I loved them. A different perspective from the recabled 650s for sure. Ordered a pair, cause I had to. Thanks, Z!

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #248 of 704
i ordered at a little after noon on may 15. i thought i'd be in the first batch, but now i think i'm probably in the second and possibly third...yikes!

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #249 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i ordered at a little after noon on may 15. i thought i'd be in the first batch, but now i think i'm probably in the second and possibly third...yikes!

x2

with the speedy service of Canadian custom, I think I'll see mine in Augest.
frown.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #250 of 704
The fact its that high so soon on the opening day I think people who don't post ever ordered some, with older accounts, like dead until someone was like GO CHECK BUY.

Jun 24, 2009 at 7:48 AM Post #252 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The fact its that high so soon on the opening day I think people who don't post ever ordered some, with older accounts, like dead until someone was like GO CHECK BUY.

A little unclear here
confused_face(1).gif

I find it hard to believe there were more than 50 orders on the first few offered days; not to mention the threads all over the place with people posting "ordered" status.

Jun 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM Post #253 of 704
I would be willing to bet that the orders hit 100 before 2 PM on the first day they were offered. I see no possible way that someone that ordered on day two could be in the first 50.

Jun 24, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #255 of 704
This is a repeat post carried over from the other HF-2 thread. Food for thought:

Just to play another side of the coin, taking into consideration that I have a relationship with both John and Todd, it seems that there is a pattern here, of announcing a new Grado with only a few released to tempt the masses, and then a long waiting period to receive the phone after the announcement.

This is happening with the PS1000's more so than the HP-2's (we were told that it would be mid-June, so it's not passed deadline).

John has a steady flow of orders coming in for his total product line, and I wonder, why aren't these announced to the public, when there are stocked on the shelves, ready to go.
confused_face(1).gif
I don't think any orders would be lost if they waited to make an announcement when they are ready, regardless of whether or not there was a large meet like Canjam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back