HF-2!!!
Jun 14, 2009 at 1:14 PM Post #212 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by cantsleep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when is the shipping date?
man, i have to go out of town early next next week and wont be back until mid july...

You should give Todd a call.

Jun 17, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #213 of 704
Sorry, I think my ears itchy to try these babies out.

Just wanted to know if anyone got a new update that the HF2 has been shipped.

I've been looking at my credit card since yesterday if the amount has been swipped in. =)

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #214 of 704
There was a slight delay and I believe that they will ship a day or 2 behind but the shipment sizes will decrease so expect less to go out at first.

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #215 of 704
Thanks DoYouRight!

I just saw the discussion at the other thread after digging in a few pages. I apologize for my impatience. Hope I can be included in the first few batches though. *sigh*
frown.gif

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:45 AM Post #217 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
have a feeling the mid-june ship date isn't going to be met.

It might be considered mid june if you count 10 to the 20th
smily_headphones1.gif
, there will be a delay of a few days and some conditions on shipping. I found the info on this thread. But there was some assurance that pre-orders will be shipped within June. =)

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/gra.../index117.html

Jun 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #218 of 704
Quote:

I feel the same way. The good thing is that I wont even be home until the 28th, so I just have to hope they come befrore then

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #219 of 704
Quote:

Already 2 days into the second half of June.
Mid-June last some 3-4 additional days though, and then its the end of June... So hope is not out yet.
wink.gif

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #221 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are those HF-2s shipped in mid-June sound better than those shipped in late-June or early-July?

Yeah... they're making three different versions so the later ones will severely suck.

Seriously... I don't know why this question keeps coming up. There's no reason to believe the headphones coming later will be any less or at all different than the early ones. They're the same model going through the same build process. I'd imagine the pre-order is to get an idea of how many to build. The HF-1s had more than one production run since so many people that wanted them didn't get them the first go around. I'm sure they're just playing it a bit differently this time... trying to get everybody who wants one in on the action.

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #222 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah... they're making three different versions so the later ones will severely suck.

oh Todd, ship mine now please

Quote:

Seriously... I don't know why this question keeps coming up.

wink.gif

Jun 17, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #223 of 704
As long as I get a good serial number like 151 (same as my HF-1s) I'll be completely content. If I'm stuck with some stupid number like 223 or, god forbid, 196 I'm gonna be severely ticked off. I can't imagine how I'll feel if I end up with 247...

Jun 17, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #224 of 704
Quote:

As long as I get a good serial number like 151 (same as my HF-1s) I'll be completely content. If I'm stuck with some stupid number like 223 or, god forbid, 196 I'm gonna be severely ticked off. I can't imagine how I'll feel if I end up with 247...

worse yet, you could get 183!

Jun 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #225 of 704
and how about 245? Will that make you upset?

I hope i get -23 or ln (sqrt 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back