HF-2!!!
Jun 18, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #226 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As long as I get a good serial number like 151 (same as my HF-1s) I'll be completely content. If I'm stuck with some stupid number like 223 or, god forbid, 196 I'm gonna be severely ticked off. I can't imagine how I'll feel if I end up with 247...

I will tell you what if I get 151 and you get 199 we can trade as I would like to make the HF-2 with the same serial number as my HF-1s as well.

Jun 18, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #227 of 704
I'm just hoping for low serial number - I got my order in an hour or two after they were anmounced. Number 53 to match my HF-1 would be nice, but I'm just looking forward to getting a pair. The HF-1 is a good headphone, but I only listened to it long enough to realize I "needed" a RS-1. The HF-2, from my brief listens, seems like it will hold up just fine on its own and not lead to upgraditis.

Jun 18, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #228 of 704
I don't care if I get #13 as long as it has matching L & R drivers!

Jun 18, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #229 of 704
I have #457 HF-1. So there is no way Ill get that unless somehow I get at the end of the queue when I ordered on the 15th of may.

Jun 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #230 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will tell you what if I get 151 and you get 199 we can trade as I would like to make the HF-2 with the same serial number as my HF-1s as well.

Deal

Jun 18, 2009 at 6:12 PM Post #231 of 704
HI All,

Here is the shipping schedule for the HF-2.

Starting next week Grado Labs will be shipping me 50 HF-2s a week until all of the orders are fulfilled. I in turn will ship them out immediately to the first 50 on the list and so on. This represents a 1 week delay in the original start up date and less headphones per week than originally anticipated. BUT the ball is rolling and both Grado Labs and TTVJ will do our best to keep your wait as short as possible. It will also take 5 business days for the headphones to get to me so factor that in.

Originally it looked like there would be larger shipments but Grado Labs has been swamped with orders for their regular products. Therefore they are working hard - even overtime to get 50 HF-2 a week out to me and work on getting caught up on their orders.

There are currently around 350 orders in house... your patience will pay off with a great headphone! We will be charging your cards when your headphone ship to you.

Thanks to all who have ordered and look forward to hearing all of your impressions!

Todd

Jun 18, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #233 of 704
Doh! Oh well, patience is a virtue and I'm sure it's worth waiting for. I guess I should have ordered as soon as I could rather than ponder it a bit.

Just be sure to tell John and his worked not to rush things - slower production with no muck ups is better than getting something that's a little off
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #236 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Todd. I guess good news for Grado means slight delays for some of us.

"Slight" delays??

If you're not in the first 50, another three weeks to wait..

frown.gif

Jun 19, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #238 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Sneis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like I ordered on the 16th of May, here's to hoping I made it in the first 50!

If so, we'd love to read your posts of your listening experiences with the HF-2.

Jun 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #239 of 704
Todd - I believe I placed my order 6/16 or 6/17 when we spoke on the phone. Near the end of the line but thanks for the update, sounds like Grado on top of it and moving things along. Looking forward to checking these out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back