HF-2!!!
Jun 26, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #271 of 704
My understanding of Todd's post is that this week, Grado will ship the first lot of 50 phones to Todd. It will take 5 business days for Todd to receive them. Todd will not receive them until next week. When Todd is ready to ship to a buyer, he will charge the buyer's card. So, even for those in the first batch, they should not see their cards charged until next week when Todd is ready to ship. Add 1 week for each subsequent lot of 50.

This week, Todd may get a notice from Grado that a lot of 50 is being sent to him (Todd). Whether Todd notifies us before he actually has the lot and is ready to ship will be up to Todd.

Anyone else have a different understanding of Todd's post?

Jun 26, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #272 of 704
oh, i thought the first shipment was already on the way to Todd.
nvm them.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #273 of 704
HI All,

It is confirmed that 50 of the HF-2 headphones did ship to me today from Grado Labs and will arrive by next Friday. So the first 50 of them will ship out next week to you guys. Get ready cause here they come!!!

Todd

Jun 26, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #277 of 704
Great news Tod!
Finally closing in on more wide based impressions, comparisons, and such. So one unsure soul like me can hopefully decide if he want to take a place in the line or not.

Jun 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #278 of 704
Great news! I hope after all the wait they indeed come flawless to our hands
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #280 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It appears that we have waited, and now the arrival is closer.

It's good to get updates as they may be given, especially when the update is that the things that were supposed to happen are happening when expected. Then, it's very good to get updates as they may be given. I'm glad that Todd chose to share that update with us. I've purchased a number of items from him, and I've always been happy with how he's treated me. This time too.

Jun 27, 2009 at 6:22 AM Post #282 of 704
SWEET NOW WE SHALL SOON GET SOME HF-2s!

Jun 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM Post #283 of 704
Quote:

It appears that we have waited, and now the arrival is closer.

Quote:

In other words, you agree.

I do agree with those sweet words of wisdom!!!
Todd's good treatment of those of us who have entrusted our purchases to him, the delivery by the good folks at Grado Labs of the built HF-1 units, and the progress along the HF-2 fulfillment plan seen to date and reported in the latest update, all provide to me a basis for confidence that when we will have waited not too much longer (for each of us, the number of weeks depending on the placement of our order in the queue), the arrival will have occurred. Having that confidence, the waiting period, for me, is a time of eager expectancy rather than a time of frustration.

Jun 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #284 of 704
mine has switched to excitement now that I stop frustrating myself over it and I have actually enjoyed my current gear alot more lately with better cd's.

Jun 27, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #285 of 704
I'm near the end of the HF-2 waiting line and all too content to just hang out and hear impressions as they roll in. I had pretty much forgotten I'd ordered it. Seems likely this can is a keeper, but on the off chance it's not I still have time to pull my order. And if it is worth having, I'll have it soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back