HF-1 update
Mar 20, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #541 of 583
Now people are waiting for wednesday just to witness a new server crash.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #544 of 583
Maybe I should take this as a sign that I don't really need the HF-1 and that I should really just save my cash instead....

... however something inside me just craves to hear these headphones - they look great, and they apparently sound great (plus I don't reckon I'll ever have a chance to hear some high end Grado's for this kind of price here in the UK)

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #545 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by m_memmory
Maybe I should take this as a sign that I don't really need the HF-1 and that I should really just save my cash instead....

... however something inside me just craves to hear these headphones - they look great, and they apparently sound great (plus I don't reckon I'll ever have a chance to hear some high end Grado's for this kind of price here in the UK)

Ditto! I think I will save for an RS-1 after all.
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #546 of 583
So glad I didn't skip class for this.
icon10.gif

But... I actually have Wednesday at 12 off... could this be a sign? I won't have to skip class and have nothing else to do at the precise moment in time... I think the headphone Gods are speaking to me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #547 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by panigrahi
Darn... I have yet another meeting on Wednesday at 2:00 EST.

See, this is the problem when you register just to get the phones. Had you been around here for a while, your priorities would be much altered and you would say: I have yet another meeting on Wednesday at 2:00EST, thanks Todd for givving me a good reason no to go.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

To all those who registered just in time to get these phones, your mind is not yet messed up enough for you to survive the waiting.

Please leave the forums while you can...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #549 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
HI All,

I have to postpone the sale until Wednesday. They telll me it could be 24-48 hours until my site is alive again. So I am dead in the water... Please accept my apologies for wasting your time and the inconvenience of this. Alll the same rules and starting time apply to Wednesdays sale.
I am deeply sorry,

Todd

I think we all here owe you an apology also for bringing your site down.Maybe next time make it a surprise sale like announce only moments before taking orders.

Good God! This thread grew 5 more pages since i left
eek.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #550 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
See, this is the problem when you register just to get the phones. Had you been around here for a while, your priorities would be much altered and you would say: I have yet another meeting on Wednesday at 2:00EST, thanks Todd for givving me a good reason no to go.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

To all those who registered just in time to get these phones, your mind is not yet messed up enough for you to survive the waiting.

Please leave the forums while you can...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

lol

I guess this is probably the only chance that some people might have to get away before the head-fi curse kicks in and we all have to say "sorry about your wallet"

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #551 of 583
The server should hold up just fine on Wednesday. The frenzy you guys made was too much for Godaddy to handle. They are now wentdaddy

Todd

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #552 of 583
Quote:

The server should hold up just fine on Wednesday. The frenzy you guys made was too much for Godaddy to handle. They are now wentdaddy

Todd

yey!

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #554 of 583
Quote:

Todd

Sorry for causing any probs Todd... guess we're just a tad fanatical about this "hobby"

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:30 PM Post #555 of 583
Quote:

Todd

So Godaddy got the boot huh? New hosting services can be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back