HF-1 update
Mar 21, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #572 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Macromedia
I'll guess I'll just by the MS 2i. I'm in school on wed and I can't skip. Well I could but I'd get suspened...

nice good plan. they are just headphones after all, no need to skip school or waste so much time over a computer, there are plenty of headphones in the price range that will give you the same listening pleasure.

Mar 21, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #573 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by quickink
Same bat time,... very good... sums up this adventure quite nicely, particularly when you consider, when the program originally aired, it was done as two installments per week, with a cliffhanger at the end of part 1.

Wasn't Mercuttio called "King of the Cats" in Shakespeare (same cat time, same cat channel... maybe not)?

Wednesday! All we need now is the Ennio Morricone score.

smily_headphones1.gif

Actually, Tybalt was the king of cats, I believe. Been a while since I read it... He's the one who kills Mercutio. Mercutio actually only has one "t" but I think I had to get it with two in HS as a screen name when AIM was young.

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #575 of 583
well i guess my paypal payment didn't count. Oh well, just have to try again on wed. And if i don't get them then, i'll just have to get k1k's to end my depresion of missing out on these again.

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #576 of 583
Good luck to whoever gets the hf-1's.Many will be happy to know I wont be one of them .Other priorities are delegating where my money will be spent(youngest sons b-day soon). I'm sure this has been very stressful for you guys and Todd---good luck to all.

Mar 21, 2006 at 1:25 PM Post #578 of 583
Wow, 30 pages of thread, and Todd's site down for at least two days. We might all want to keep this kind of service and sacrifice for the community in mind. Instead of just headphone specials, keep this guy in mind for amps, turntables, and other audio wants.

Virtue may be its own reward, but money is still a sincere form of gratitude.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:28 PM Post #579 of 583
Well, you guys can count me out. On a whim, I walked into an EB Games, and what do you know, the store has one premium Xbox 360 left with a copy of Oblivion. So there goes headphone spending for the next 3 months lol.

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #580 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruppin
Wow, 30 pages of thread, and Todd's site down for at least two days. We might all want to keep this kind of service and sacrifice for the community in mind. Instead of just headphone specials, keep this guy in mind for amps, turntables, and other audio wants.

Virtue may be its own reward, but money is still a sincere form of gratitude.

I second that!

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:17 PM Post #581 of 583
well as it turns out this delay helps me

i was able to use the extra time to get the money together so you can count me in on wed

I desperatly want these but i dout my chances are that good ..

(i never win anything)

*crosses fingers*

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #582 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by quickink
Wednesday! All we need now is the Ennio Morricone score.

smily_headphones1.gif

...now you've got "Per Un Pugno Di Dollari" in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back