HF-1 update
Mar 16, 2006 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 583

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi Everyone,

Here is some very good news. I am getting a few more of the HF-1 headphones for sale to members here. These will absolutely be the last of the HF-1 for sale.

Here are the rules for ordering and conditions of sale.

1 Orders will be placed online on Monday starting at noon MST. Any orders placed early will be disqualified and not honored. Price is $200 plus shipping. MST - Mountain Standard Time which when it is 2 PM EST. 1 PM CST or 11AM PST it is 12 noon here in MST

2 To order, go online at my www.ttvj.com site and order a Grado 225 and put that you want the HF-1 in the comments section as well as your Head-Fi user name. No discounts and the $10 sign up coupon cannot be used with this purchase. Save it for your next great buy from me.

3 $25 of the sale is going to Head-Fi as with the other HF-1 sales

4 The limit of 1 per customer is still in effect so if you already bought one pease do not try again. I will be checking to verify this...

5 And having lost my naivity I am strongly requesting that these NOT be sold outside of this community. Sell them here at Head-Fi if you elect but it will damage future possibilties if these turn up on e-bay or other sales channels.

6 I will post here when the headphones are gone. Please understand that the rules must be followed in order to make this fair for everyone.

7 Smile when yours arrive and you hear them. They will ship out within 1-2 days of the order.

Todd

Mar 16, 2006 at 5:54 PM Post #2 of 583
nice.
biggrin.gif
this time I'm definitely going to order.
tongue.gif
what was I thinking last time and not ordering one.

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #3 of 583
Todd--

You are such a glutton for punishment! Just after the crazy frenzy of the first wave of HF-1, the K701 FOTM rush was on, and now this!? You are still digging out from 701 orders!

You are true friend of our community and much appreciated! *insert non-existent HF-1 smiley here*

Cheers, and good luck (you'll need it!),
Volt

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #4 of 583
This sounds silly, but what is MST? Is that Mountain Standard Time? What is it compared to EST, or PST?

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #5 of 583
Now, this is good timing. After getting a pair of HD414 pads, I've been enjoying my SR125s moreso than the HD595s, yet I want to upgrade. This could be just what the doctor ordered.
rs1smile.gif

With my luck though I will be a few minutes late with my order.
frown.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #6 of 583
MST would be two hours behind EST.

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #7 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
nice. this time I'm definitely going to order. what was I thinking last time and not ordering one.

LOL... two L3000's and no HF-1s. You must be mad.
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #9 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by luukas
With my luck though I will be a few minutes late with my order.
frown.gif

Yeah I wonder will there be enough for everybody. My friend is about to order one pair also.

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:32 PM Post #12 of 583
cool!!! I'm in

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:13 PM Post #13 of 583
Nice, So I live in BC (PST) so I can place my order at 11.am?

How many are going to be available?

JB

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #15 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtr3me
Damn .. I don't think I will be able to raise enough money in time
frown.gif

AGAIN !!!!

Is it possible to just make a reservation, and then pay them say, about a week later, or do you have to pay it imediately Todd??

That's what credit cards are for.
very_evil_smiley.gif

[size=xx-small]I personally do not use credit, and do not advocate getting into debt for audio purposes[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back