HF-1 update
Mar 20, 2006 at 8:33 PM Post #496 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by fierce_freak
You play golf daily? I envy you...I got a new set of clubs for christmas and haven't even had a chance to use them as it's still winter here in Western New York ;(

Western NY is not bad...you can golf today, it is sunny and beautiful...and....30 degree
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #498 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Is the weather okay at this time of year in London? I've always thought the weather got pretty bad there during winter.

It's awful here. Windy and cold. That's why the Brits always look so ill.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #499 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by fierce_freak
It could make previous buyers upset, though, as it was told to them that it would be a very limited run and thus collectible.

Fine call them something else HF2, or what ever comes to mind (I surf @ head-fi and all I got were these cans) eh that wouldn't fit...

You get the point....just because the first set was limited doesn't mean a company couldn't come out with something similar and sell them.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #501 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Is the weather okay at this time of year in London? I've always thought the weather got pretty bad there during winter.

London is not too cold b/c of the Gulf stream, so cold is not really an issue. The problem is that drainage is really bad, so when it rains you have to wait for a few days

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #502 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb
Fine call them something else HF2, or what ever comes to mind (I surf @ head-fi and all I got were these cans) eh that wouldn't fit...

You get the point....just because the first set was limited doesn't mean a company couldn't come out with something similar and sell them.

Hey, I agree with you there...They could just come out with another version for the mass market with no head-fi name and perhaps a 50$ price hike.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #503 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic
London is not too cold b/c of the Gulf stream, so cold is not really an issue. The problem is that drainage is really bad, so when it rains you have to wait for a few days

I bet you didn't go out in a T shirt today!!!
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #506 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10
It's awful here. Windy and cold. That's why the Brits always look so ill.

It's 80 degrees here
biggrin.gif
, it flooded yesterday though, we've been getting some odd weather.

Still no change on the HF-1 page
frown.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #508 of 583
HI All,

I have to postpone the sale until Wednesday. They telll me it could be 24-48 hours until my site is alive again. So I am dead in the water... Please accept my apologies for wasting your time and the inconvenience of this. Alll the same rules and starting time apply to Wednesdays sale.
I am deeply sorry,

Todd

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #509 of 583
I think this thread is giving a lot of people extra posts LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back