HF-1 update
Mar 20, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #466 of 583
"once you logon to world of warcraft you have entered geekdom. no matter how many sports you play."-quoteunquote

Well I'm the dude in the far left corner, do I really look that geeky? Maybe I've sunk into geekdom without even noticing it
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #467 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by practitioner
Ok, another one bites the dust.

Refreshing for over 1 hour now, and people are waiting on me. So I'am calling quits on this one.

Wasn't meant to be I suppose.
frown.gif

Good luck to the ones still standing
wink.gif

Don't loose heart so fast,,, may be the sales will be postponed to tomorrow or someday.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:13 PM Post #468 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Well I'm the dude in the far left corner, do I really look that geeky? Maybe I've sunk into geekdom without even noticing it
biggrin.gif
.[/URL]

Haha, I don't think looks have anything to do with it ;p

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #469 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lerman
So my wife walks in:

"Honey, where's the...what are you doing? You're not! I've asked you please, please not to do this in our bedroom! I know men have different needs and everything and that it's just different for you, but for you to do that where we lie together! And where I have to ... see it. We talked about this. What's that in your hand? You're not still... You are! You're hitting refresh while I'm speaking to you! OH! And looking at Head-Fi! You had been making such progress..."

Yet another reason I am happy to be single this last year and half......LOL

My ex thought I was crazy because I had three cameras, well now I have what 4 sets of headphones, used to have 3 amps, 2 computers that I can use as source, seperates I can use as source, 3 vintage disc players
rolleyes.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #470 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lerman
So my wife walks in:

"Honey, where's the...what are you doing? You're not! I've asked you please, please not to do this in our bedroom! I know men have different needs and everything and that it's just different for you, but for you to do that where we lie together! And where I have to ... see it. We talked about this. What's that in your hand? You're not still... You are! You're hitting refresh while I'm speaking to you! OH! And looking at Head-Fi! You had been making such progress..."

ha...ha...ha. Good one! NO... Great One.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #472 of 583
you look Hawaiian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
"once you logon to world of warcraft you have entered geekdom. no matter how many sports you play."-quoteunquote

biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #473 of 583
I think the way things are going this sale will probably have to be redone some other time or thought about in another way... there's just waaaaaaaay too many people that are wanting one of these headphones! lol

Oh well - guess it just goes to show just how much John's handywork is wanted round here.

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #476 of 583
really??

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzlyday
the site was up for seconds, then went down again...

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #478 of 583
Not been up at all here... but then I'm not refreshing as much as I could be - surfing a few other sites at the same time but I am keeping it going a fair few times

Even thinking of downloading an automatic Firefox reloading plugin to do it automatic for me... lol

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:24 PM Post #480 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellafella321
i think this thread clearly calls for another 500 hf-1

Exactly. If there's clearly a demand for a headphone, then they only have to make it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back