HELP : Fake shure?
Jul 12, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #16 of 67
Close call hey
tongue.gif

Jul 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #25 of 67
actually i tried those fake Shures..i didnt buy..a clueless friend bought them for $15..

the sound is ridiculous... it convert stereo to mono ..haha and the sound is totally muddy & irritating.

Jul 23, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #26 of 67
f40b_1.JPG

The earphone in the photograph is a counterfeit. Shure has never manufactured such a product or permitted the manufacture of the same. Cheers to the Head-fi sleuths for sniffing this (and many others) out.

Shure takes regular enforcement action to protect our customers against poor quality fakes that take advantage of Shure's reputation including regularly monitoring eBay and various auction sites around the world.

Generally, if the price is far too low, the supplier is dubious, the product is unknown and the seller is probably operating from an untraceable web-based email account, it is very likely that you are dealing with a counterfeiter.

If you are serious about sound and want to experience Shure quality sound, I recommend that you only purchase Shure earphones from an authorized Shure products dealer. Check out:

Shure Incorporated Online Store

Jul 25, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #29 of 67
TDM, are you aware of any currently fake Senns out there? I know counterfeiters usually target low/mid range headphones in any given line, but have there ever been fake HD650s or other higher end ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back