hey guys are these ones fake too:

21wXZ22MFfL._SL500_AA125_.jpg

here's the listing on amazon:

Oct 13, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #47 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodduska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The "shure" logo is also upside down..
tongue_smile.gif

haha not only is it upside down but the lettering is wrong, the ''R'' should make contact with the ''E'', this is a sure sign of a fake (no pun intended)

the colours are wrong, casing looks clumsy and it probably sounds crap, but most counerfitters dont intend to trick you guys, its up to you to spot the fake and wether you want a good copy of good earphones to look good and rich on the street.

Oct 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #48 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey guys are these ones fake too:

21wXZ22MFfL._SL500_AA125_.jpg

here's the listing on amazon:

id say those are real and you rarely get tricksters selling on amazon because amazon is a bit cleverer than ebay and looks out for em.

not only that, the lettering matches up like it should and it is the right colour, a sign of the real thing, or a good copy

Oct 14, 2008 at 10:33 PM Post #49 of 67
It's kinda bizarre as they always get something wrong with the fakes look. It's either the color, or the form, or the lettering. I would have guessed that it wouldn't be that expensive and hard to clone the looks (contrary to the sound). It almost seems that the fakeness signs are there on purpose or something.

Oct 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #50 of 67
Well,I would little suspicious buying thing online(if I ever buy ) specially earphones .IMO its better to buy from a dealer personally at least you get the guarantee that the product is genuine .One might not get that much discount ,but you buy peace of mind at the same time .

Oct 14, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #52 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
um if u buy it from a dealer like shure.com or ultimateears.com I don't think you will be getting fake ones
smily_headphones1.gif
your talking about sites like amazon and ebay

I don't think Amazon would sell fakes. They're a reputed seller.
EBay on the other side is a jungle.

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:07 PM Post #59 of 67
This is important stuff. There is a sticky that directly links this thread. If it weren't of the utmost importance there wouldn't be a sticky. Ask Matt Engstrom, he'll tell ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back