HELP : Fake shure?
Dec 1, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #61 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If there's a sticky that links here, then there is no need to bump this thread anyways.

Not to mention this thread will disappear again anyways (unless you keep needlessly bumping it) - that's what the search function of the forums is for, finding old threads.

"If" there's a sticky?
That's my point. People have become complacent and no longer read the stickies that appear at the top of the page over and over and over and over again that may prevent us from falling into the trap of buying a line of counterfeit second rate earphones (uh oh).
My hope is that pointless stickies that no one cares about will be reviewed and removed.
Thank you for your attention.

evil_smiley.gif

Oct 19, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #63 of 67
Hi, what do you think about these Real/Fake?
http://cgi.ebay.com/SHURE-SE530-SOUND-NOISE-ISOLATING-EARPHONES-E500-SE-530-/250680510729?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a5db90909

Oct 19, 2010 at 5:58 PM Post #64 of 67

Quote:
Hi, what do you think about these Real/Fake?
http://cgi.ebay.com/SHURE-SE530-SOUND-NOISE-ISOLATING-EARPHONES-E500-SE-530-/250680510729?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a5db90909

Those look real to me. And BTW ... I just haven't seen too much flak online about fake Shure's ... seems sort of rare.

Otherwise, I'd spend just a little more and buy from an authorized reseller so you don't run into any warranty issues if you ever need to return them. 

Buene Suerte!

Oct 20, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #65 of 67
Yeah, i taught so to, anyone know why chinese customs confiskate shure 3,5mm plugs? Weird
confused_face_2.gif

Is the Shure 530 cable from the earpieces down to the first 3,5mm plug long enough if you have your player in your shirt pocket?
Quote:
Those look real to me. And BTW ... I just haven't seen too much flak online about fake Shure's ... seems sort of rare.

Otherwise, I'd spend just a little more and buy from an authorized reseller so you don't run into any warranty issues if you ever need to return them. 

Buene Suerte!

Aug 22, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #66 of 67
Are there any fake Shure SE215 in the market?

I have bought this pair and they sound too warm, very little treble. I am just wondering. Came in unopen packaged

Why cant I post pictures? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back