Help can't decide
Aug 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

naveedh

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I've been researching and looking for some IEMs but can't seem to find ones that i like.

So far I have tried the Q-jays and didnt like them at all. I felt there was a lack of bass. Based on reviews i purchased some UE700's. I was actually blown away by the clarity and details in these headphones and i think these are what i ay settle on if i cant find exactly what i want.

After having listened to the UE700, that is the type of detail i am after but i also want a bit more low end. 

Now I have purchased some sennheiser IE8's again based on reviews! The sennheisers have nice bass quantity but the headphones sound muddy to me. By that I mean that they sound really warm and don't seem to sound as clear as the dual armature UE700. 

I am considering purchasing Shure SE530's but i'm not going to make another purchase without some advice.

Therefore i would like some help. If you could use your expert opinion and guide me the right way maybe i can find what im after.

Thanks for reading.

Aug 27, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 3
klipsch custom 3 is a great sounding ba duel driver iem with great bass and panasonic HJE900 is another great sounding iem ,dymanic driver ,both of these sound fantastic and have great detail and clarity and for around $100 are great value and compete very well with iem's 3 times there price.

SE530 is also a great iem ,great upper and mid bass and lush midrange and nice detailed treble .

Aug 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM Post #3 of 3
How about Ortofon e-Q7 with BA moving transducer. If you don''t like IE8, something like e-Q7 should offer you clearer sound and transparency. There are multiple reviews  here on the forum. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back