Help! Bose ae or Bose oe?
Apr 22, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #47 of 87
Dude, don't buy Bose. That's trash. Buy Skullcandy Ti's! They look 10x better, are only $90, and look at these specs!

Quote:

* 41mm Titanium driver
* Soft leather touch earpads
* Extra earpad set
* 90 Degree swivel speakers
* Leather headwrap
* Home stereo adaptor
* Travel bag

I heard that titanium drivers have at least 3x the amount of bass that non-titanium drivers do. These are a steal.

[size=xx-small]Note: The above post was complete rubbish.[/size]

Apr 22, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #48 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude, don't buy Bose. That's trash. Buy Skullcandy Ti's! They look 10x better, are only $90, and look at these specs!

I heard that titanium drivers have at least 3x the amount of bass that non-titanium drivers do. These are a steal.

[size=xx-small]Note: The above post was complete rubbish.[/size]

OMG that's nothing, i recommend buying the cheapest pc speakers you can then strapping them to your head. Won't give you the comfort and coolness of BOSE, but will sound easily as good !!!!

wink.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 12:25 AM Post #49 of 87
I thought April's Fools is on the first sunday of April, did it change?
tongue.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #50 of 87
I thought April Fools' Day was the 1st of April...

Apr 23, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #55 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, cause they have driver diaphragms made of Chuck Norris's dandruff.

Oh snap, those must be really big flakes.
blink.gif

Apr 23, 2007 at 4:43 AM Post #56 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by middlemaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they dont need to look amazing, just not huge and stupid. i want good bass like the triports i have now, but cheaper, smaller, and better sounding.

Grado SR60 w/Flats & Kramer's BassHead mod, or for abit more MS1's w/ Flats Kramer's BassHead mod.

Apr 23, 2007 at 11:49 AM Post #58 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurra1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't seen the OP for a while, I guess we can be quite harsh when it comes to Bose
tongue.gif

he looks down on u all.

cuz u know - bose are the best and ur all jealous that all the cool people have bose and ur stuck with ur crappy sennheisers and grados and such

Apr 23, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #59 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurra1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't seen the OP for a while, I guess we can be quite harsh when it comes to Bose
tongue.gif

I think he took one look at a model numbered/named over four digits long and fled in terror.

but, if you're still here, guy, heed the words of this thread. Bose are trashy phones with extremely well-structured marketing. You can easily find better quality for less or equal money.

EDIT: Post number 100!

Apr 23, 2007 at 1:32 PM Post #60 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DUDE *** listen to what people are saying, and if you can't read that then il be nice and clear (possibly a bit risky but...):

[size=xx-large]BOSE are RUBBISH for the £££££[/size]

If you want cool looking headphones, then buy some grado sr-60's or their brother the allessandro MS-1. IF you havn't realised yet those people that walk down the street and are often referred to as 'Cool', look different to most other people, could be their weird but good fashion sense, great looks, or funky haircut. If you buy BOSE headphone then you will either look like a muppet, or loads of other people who read 'style' magazines reviews on BOSE SQ will flock around you in shear awe at your godlyness
rolleyes.gif

............ calm calm and back to the 'orbital' singing from my millett into my HF-1s
orphsmile.gif

hehe x2
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back