help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!!
Dec 30, 2011 at 9:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

siddharth

Head-Fier
hello everyone,
i am desperately looking for a warm sounding IEM with deep bass under 200$ n i'm out of clue,i don't have any specific iem in mind,firstly i considered going for tf10 but then found out that they were kind of metallic sounding n bright treble,well i don't like that

i have used
BOSE IE
BOSE IE2
BRAINWAVZ M3

but i didn't liked the latter (m3),they were too bright for my taste,at high volume the treble annoyed me and for some songs they didn't had any bass.the bose lacked a good sound stage.guess u can't wish for all in one 100$ earphone.
i listen to all sort of stuff from pop to rock,hip hop,alternate,country etc.well i don't use any amp,i generally use my mobile (galaxy s2) or my ipod touch as a source (ya i know not a great choice of source.).so please suggest me plenty cuase i would have to look for their availability in my country.

thanks to all, please help.

Dec 30, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #2 of 31
Monster Turbine Pro Golds might be a good fit because they have a warmer sound signature with good deep bass.  If you can handle one with not a ton of bass but its still decent the HiFiMan RE262 from what I've read is probably the best IEM at that price range that has a warm silky smooth sound, there are many people on here that just rave about them.  Now you need to have a headphone amp with them because their impedance is 150ohms but a little FiiO E6 would work fine and there not much more than $20 and the RE262's are $150.

Dec 30, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #3 of 31
Monster Turbine Pro Golds cost like 300$ way out of my range,they came to my mind but were too expensive.HiFiMan RE262 as u mentioned need amp,the thing is i listen to music on the go,like in college while driving so i need an IEM which doesn't require an amp.

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #4 of 31
The JVC FX500(availabe on Seyo Shop)are warm sounding IEMs wih great bass response and fairly wide soundstage. The other IEMs like Turbine, HSA Crystal and IE7 are recommended.

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #5 of 31

Quote:
Monster Turbine Pro Golds cost like 300$ way out of my range,they came to my mind but were too expensive.HiFiMan RE262 as u mentioned need amp,the thing is i listen to music on the go,like in college while driving so i need an IEM which doesn't require an amp.

Have you seen how small the FiiO E6 is, its about the same size as the Ipod Shuffle and easily can be secured to your pmp.  I use an E5 which is the same size with my Cowon i10 and it is not bulky or cumbersome at all.  I really think the 262 would work really well for what you want it for so you should look into it some more.

heres a pic,

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #6 of 31
Shure 315

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #7 of 31
Jan 2, 2012 at 4:00 AM Post #11 of 31

Quote:
but i've heard there r many fake ones out their,how to know if they r genuine for sure? and would i get warranty,i live in India??

I have a huge thread about fakes and real MTPG/MTPC - its easily seen by the nozzle.
Buy from an authorised seller like amazon, and you won't have a problem.

My suggestions:
MTPG, TFTA 1XB

Best bassy iem's

Jan 2, 2012 at 7:37 AM Post #12 of 31

Quote:
Future Sonics Atrio

^^^^
I'd recommend these for sure, The new MG7 drivers are brighter than the old model M5s but they still have an overall warm and dark character to them. Love my M5s and the bass response is some of the BEST out there, no question. Also, well under your budget at atrio.me with the 50% coupon code... 99 bucks for some really nice iems that go for 200 msrp.

Jan 3, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #14 of 31
Get the Atrio. Best sub-bass extension you're gonna find in this price bracket imo. Saves you cash too

Jan 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #15 of 31

Quote:
^^^^
I'd recommend these for sure, The new MG7 drivers are brighter than the old model M5s but they still have an overall warm and dark character to them. Love my M5s and the bass response is some of the BEST out there, no question. Also, well under your budget at atrio.me with the 50% coupon code... 99 bucks for some really nice iems that go for 200 msrp.

+1 for the Atrio MG7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back