Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Nov 16, 2008 at 6:07 AM Post #767 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nah that's great gatto!!!; too funny for words. 'my dog ate them' LOL. I guess thats the sort of service you pay $$$$ for
icon10.gif

haha I know! but I didn't pay for it
frown.gif
it's ok.. I just hope they won't be looking for me to mail back the chewed up cable. They are sending me a clear one which should look really nice with my pink headphones and white iphone

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #768 of 1,734
misterdx, why dont u just search through and read all the posts instead of waiting to be spoonfeed? The numerous comparison for custom vs other customs and universal iem.

Search and wisdom shall be
granted upon you.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:33 AM Post #769 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
misterdx, why dont u just search through and read all the posts instead of waiting to be spoonfeed? The numerous comparison for custom vs other customs and universal iem.

Search and wisdom shall be
granted upon you.

X2 there is plenty of information elsewhere that you can find if you could be bothered

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:34 AM Post #770 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha I know! but I didn't pay for it
frown.gif
it's ok.. I just hope they won't be looking for me to mail back the chewed up cable. They are sending me a clear one which should look really nice with my pink headphones and white iphone

you did pick up the facetious/sarcastic tone in that post didn't you??
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM Post #775 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you did pick up the facetious/sarcastic tone in that post didn't you??
tongue.gif

yeah, I know. It really isn't that bad, how much can a replacement cable actually cost the company? 10 dollars?

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #777 of 1,734
Mister Dx,

I don'tonw why everybody is so mean today but I can tell you that I Have personaly compared my c-3's to the Super.fi 5 Pro and Sleek SA6 Balanced Armature drivers and My C-3's have a much richer flat balance SQ than the SF5's or the Sleek SA6. They are very light and airy and probably what most people are use to but they are also Not triple driver. Earlier in this thread many people have made comparisons of these Hearyourself.com customs to many other IEM's that they owned. One of the things that made this thread so long was everyone waiting for their customs to arrive so they could do a comparison.
Now as far as I can recall, There are no direct comparisons to the UE Triple.fi 10's in this thread. So on that exact point we can't help you. but if you take a little time and go back through the earlier psots you may get a general idea what to expect.
I for one WHOLEY recommend the Hearyourself.com customs and will never go back to Universals.

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #778 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mister Dx,

I don'tonw why everybody is so mean today but I can tell you that I Have personaly compared my c-3's to the Super.fi 5 Pro and Sleek SA6 Balanced Armature drivers and My C-3's have a much richer flat balance SQ than the SF5's or the Sleek SA6. They are very light and airy and probably what most people are use to but they are also Not triple driver. Earlier in this thread many people have made comparisons of these Hearyourself.com customs to many other IEM's that they owned. One of the things that made this thread so long was everyone waiting for their customs to arrive so they could do a comparison.
Now as far as I can recall, There are no direct comparisons to the UE Triple.fi 10's in this thread. So on that exact point we can't help you. but if you take a little time and go back through the earlier psots you may get a general idea what to expect.
I for one WHOLEY recommend the Hearyourself.com customs and will never go back to Universals.

thank you, your comment has been very helpful

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #779 of 1,734
boomy, I think DX knows I was joking :)

I did direct compare the C3 to the triple-fi.

As I said the C3 is much closer to the SE530.
That's not a bad thing,IMO, I like the SE 530. I also like the trips I just have to adjust my brain when switching between them.

However most of this was covered by Eye earlier in this thread.

Nov 16, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #780 of 1,734
I thought I'd just give him a quick impression cause I know what a pain it is to try and find anything in a thread this long.

The closest hing that have tried to the SE530's or the TF10's is the SF5 pro's. I Got these C-3's coming from a pair of Sennheiser CX300's so It was a major leap for me. I got the CX500's, SF5 Pro's, and SA6's after I got the HY's cause I just wanted to know how they differed.

If Freq's does come back, They will be my next purchase. If Not the Liverwires is next. Unless I win a Lottery, The it's UE11's all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back