Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Nov 17, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #781 of 1,734
Good job on the cable gatto. I'm gonna try that when I decide to upgrade IEMs lol.

I was gonna suggest you just answer your phone as normally. You don't have an inline mic or pause/play control, but if you pull your phone out of your pocket and answer, the calls go to your ears, and the regular mic picks up your voice. People are still able to hear me if I hold the phone at about chest level with my AE1s on if it helps.

Nov 17, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #782 of 1,734
Waiting sucks
frown.gif

My impressions got there on the 5th, I'm having a hard time being patient.

Nov 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #783 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by nineohtoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good job on the cable gatto. I'm gonna try that when I decide to upgrade IEMs lol.

I was gonna suggest you just answer your phone as normally. You don't have an inline mic or pause/play control, but if you pull your phone out of your pocket and answer, the calls go to your ears, and the regular mic picks up your voice. People are still able to hear me if I hold the phone at about chest level with my AE1s on if it helps.

oh wow I didn't even know I could do that

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #784 of 1,734
boomy3555;5001243 said:
I thought I'd just give him a quick impression cause I know what a pain it is to try and find anything in a thread this long.

How dare you be helpful, what is wrong with you?

Oh, wait, Obama was elected, nevermind, we're supposed to contribute for the greater good now . What a concept :)

Nov 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #785 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Waiting sucks
frown.gif

My impressions got there on the 5th, I'm having a hard time being patient.

i also having a hard time waiting for my C3. Especially after i have use it for 2 days.

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM Post #786 of 1,734
well atleast you tried them according to livewires by the time I get them next week it will be a 5 week turn around time which is atrocious since they told me 3 weeks and I paid for overnight shipping and all so I am going to request that they throw in something since they screwed me over since I didn't have them for 2 performances already that they were promised to be here before.

Nov 19, 2008 at 12:01 PM Post #787 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well atleast you tried them according to livewires by the time I get them next week it will be a 5 week turn around time which is atrocious since they told me 3 weeks and I paid for overnight shipping and all so I am going to request that they throw in something since they screwed me over since I didn't have them for 2 performances already that they were promised to be here before.

Wow 5 weeks turn-around? That's very long. Anyway what can they throw in? Ear plugs?

Nov 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM Post #789 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is so stupid. Got the tracking number on Friday last week but until this morning, it still says that my phones has just been process in FL.

Contact Andre to inquire about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back