Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Nov 15, 2008 at 11:03 AM Post #752 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UGH you guys make me soooooo jealous I ordered my livewires a month ago and they are running behind sooooo lame.

Lol looking at your signature i thought you already have Livewires.

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:23 AM Post #753 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha no I'm confused, the cable for the triple fis will fit in my customs?

yes. the cable that HY use has a connector that ids the same as the connector for UE range, westone ES2, ES3 and now these. they are ever so slightly different but not enough ro make them unusable most dont require any change just plug straight in, some need you to trim a tiny bit off the ends and some require you to bend the pins ever so slightly. its the same connector as has been used for hearing aids for years (this isn't really new technology, just a new implementation of existing tech) so the simple answer is... YES
beyersmile.png

Nov 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM Post #755 of 1,734
oh my god hahahaha I told them my dog ate it and they are sending me a replacement cable for free!

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #758 of 1,734
I didn't mean to do it, it just happened so fast. I told him my dog ate it and he was like ok what is your address and phone #.. cool we'll send it in a few days bye! like I didn't even have time to ask if I owed anything.

Nov 16, 2008 at 5:04 AM Post #762 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesperateGhost /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG it actually works...

what a lovely theory I said to say your pet ate your cable and you need a replacement glad to see it worked so well.

Nov 16, 2008 at 5:49 AM Post #764 of 1,734
I feel like a total jerk about it though
frown.gif
I would have paid for it. Oh well. I'll let everybody know how it works.

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #765 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh my god hahahaha I told them my dog ate it and they are sending me a replacement cable for free!

how do you know i'm not undercover ???
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
your busted girl i'm confiscating your HY. To avoid legal action you should pay me $339USD to me. for C3

nah that's great gatto!!!; too funny for words. 'my dog ate them' LOL. I guess thats the sort of service you pay $$$$ for
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back