Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Nov 13, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #737 of 1,734
Did you do your own impressions or did you have them professionaly done ?

Just curious. It probably dosn't matter but other wight want to know when they decide.

Have Andre send you a new kit.

No use sending them all the way back to Florida without some new impressions.

Nov 13, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #738 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stikk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heya ladies and gents!.............

qusp: sorry for being useless and not replying, YGPM!
biggrin.gif

thats alright stikk I know how that spacy running on no sleep exam/assessment time goes. have another red bull you'll be aaiightt!!
tongue.gif

i'm so jealous. very interested in your impressions

Nov 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #739 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stikk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heya ladies and gents!

So my C3s came yesterday!!
dt880smile.png
I love them! They're awesome but I am not gonna say too much about them at the moment because, well, my brain is struggling to think of anything other than entropy, enthalpy, heats of formation, power cycles........ etc. It's exam season so I'm in study mode but I can tell you I love the way they look, the way they sound, everything. I worked out they probably cost about as much as a new iPod. Given the choice, I'd pick the C3s over a new iPod ANY day, they make my iPod so much more fun to listen to!

Ahem, anyway, I will be back on Saturday with some proper thoughts, not the scrambled rantings of a caffeine-fueled maniac!
dt880smile.png
(I'm currently running on 4hrs sleep last night, 3 coffees and 2 red bulls today.. Same tomorrow) Also, I'll have some eye candy for y'all!

qusp: sorry for being useless and not replying, YGPM!
biggrin.gif

Good news, Stikk!

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #741 of 1,734
ow.. I wore my C2s at work, the only problem with that is I had to take out and put them back in at least 20 times and now my ears kind of hurt. Is that normal?

Nov 14, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #743 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gatto I answered you up there. the VI cable from UE will do it but you will have to trick them into thinking you have customs or the triple.fi 10 Vi. the shure and belkin ones will work but you would still have to have your stock cable pluggewd in an the adapter after that. or you could reterminate the stock shorter and use one. the ue vi cable is the best option but they dont really sell it to people who dont own the product so you would have to trick them or find a male sales guy on the phone and use your womanly charms
tongue.gif

oops I don't know how I missed it. I don't see the cable on the site, if I call them what should I ask for?

Nov 14, 2008 at 11:43 AM Post #746 of 1,734
how'd you go gatto?? did they fall for your dastardly plan??
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2008 at 4:06 PM Post #748 of 1,734
yes apparently it does
dt880smile.png

Nov 15, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #749 of 1,734
haha no I'm confused, the cable for the triple fis will fit in my customs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back