headphone sightings?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2003 at 5:49 AM Post #181 of 855
There's plenty of headphone's to be found on my campus. All stock phones sadly (for them). There's even one guy in my class who's swiped a pair of airline phones to use with his portable (y'know the kind they give you to listen to the inflight films). They even have a big Quantas logo on the side.
I nearly choked when I first saw him sporting those, acting all b-boy all the while wearing those hideous things.

Jan 25, 2003 at 7:42 AM Post #183 of 855
Quote:

Originally posted by stan23
THe guy that sits next to me actually 'took' the phones they give you on the airplane! I crack up when I walk past him and see the AA logo on the side of his head

Quote:

Originally posted by butteredSideDown
There's even one guy in my class who's swiped a pair of airline phones...

Wow, how low can you go
wink.gif
It's disturbing that people can actually listen to music with those things...I couldn't bear using the airline phones for more than five seconds when I last flew. Worst things I ever listened to music with, and I'm not kidding...

Jan 25, 2003 at 8:26 AM Post #184 of 855
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
buttered, take that avatar down before redshifter starts taking it personally, :p

confused.gif

Jan 25, 2003 at 7:47 PM Post #185 of 855
Just joking with you. About 8 months back, redshifter had that pic as his avatar. I distinctly remember it because he's the guy who ended up making me buy the V6, which i ended up selling after hearing the KSC-35s.

Jan 26, 2003 at 2:56 AM Post #186 of 855
Quote:

Just joking with you. About 8 months back, redshifter had that pic as his avatar. I distinctly remember it because he's the guy who ended up making me buy the V6, which i ended up selling after hearing the KSC-35s.

ooooooooooh

Well then I'm going to have to find a new one to try on, can't go around wearing second hand avatars.

Jan 26, 2003 at 6:31 AM Post #189 of 855
I get a little carried away with the avatars, changing every day or so. Untill all my time is spent on finding/creating interesting av's leaving little time to post anymore.
And so the quest for the ultimate avatar continues....

I'm the same way with everything else, CD's, DVD's, gadgets, I buy them by the crateload and tire of them too quickly. And then it's off to buy some more.

I clearly have issues.

Feb 3, 2003 at 5:59 PM Post #190 of 855
I was in the gym this morning, and this woman on the eliptical machine had a pair of the sony V700's on.......plugged into that portable TV gizmo they mount in front of you. The things you see some days..
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2003 at 11:31 PM Post #191 of 855
one guy in my dorm has a sr80. student off-campus sold me his hd600 and hes on this board as well. also saw one kid with a ksc-50 walking back from class once. Otherwise, everything else is junk that i see.

Feb 3, 2003 at 11:51 PM Post #192 of 855
Quote:

which one was it out of curiosity?

sold your sony for a koss? for shame.
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2003 at 3:14 AM Post #194 of 855
Don't usually see much going through the Bronx on the 5 train but today I saw a guy with Sony MDR-NC5s. Not great cans but usually everyone else has whatever comes with their portables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back