Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2002 at 6:30 AM Post #17 of 855
As if by magic x1lexure, your 'new' thread is now where it belongs
smily_headphones1.gif

<shines moderator badge>

Happy listening
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 9, 2002 at 6:08 PM Post #20 of 855
haha at my HS its either street style, stock, or v600 (i saw one senior w/ the V6 tho) its great tho b/c once u mention that the streetstyles suck **** they go and talk abuot the newer ones.... i dont kno to me the only difference is that u can change the caps (yay! not?) i bring ex-70's to school and just drape them over my neck when not listening... it was kind of funny because at lunch we were discussing this (some rich person came in w/ a pair of coby streetstyles and started bashing everyone)... mine won (good or bad sign? who knos) o well

btw... i lost my case to the ex-70's (dreadful fire "experiment") does anyone kno if i can get another spare?/good alternative

Mar 10, 2002 at 11:36 PM Post #21 of 855
Am I the only one that's seen people wearing good phones? I've seen people wearing Koss Portapros, sportapros, KSC 50s, Sony V6s, 888s and Ex-70s, Grado SR-80s, SR-225s, and SR-325s, as well as Senn HD535s, 565s, 580s, and 600s. I've personally worn Sony 888s, Senn HD580s, Grado SR-80s, RS-2s, and once my HP-1s outside.

Mar 11, 2002 at 12:38 AM Post #22 of 855
wow!

where are you that you see so many fine headphones? I mean, I can understand if you work in a high-end audio store, but other than that... maybe people are much more cultured in MA.

Driftwood

Mar 11, 2002 at 7:25 AM Post #23 of 855
Here in HK I see lots of EX70's. Once an Eggo. A guy in my U uses Sony V300's. Once an expat sitting next to me in the computer centre was using k-55's. We got talking and he said his friend gave them to him--I assume he moved up to something better.

Quote:

Originally posted by Peddler
Apart from the bland stuff that comes supplied with the players, the most common model I see is the Sony EX-70's - seen three so far in a small town in the UK - and none of them had sticky tape over the holes in the back - fools!

Don't think I see anyone with tape over their EX70's either--but I wasn't exactly looking
tongue.gif

You won't see any tape on mine either, but don't call me a fool
mad.gif
I think you know why
wink.gif

I dream about telling someone with the EX70's to plug into my pcdp with one of my customized CDs and see what their reaction would be--they probably wouldn't care though
rolleyes.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 11, 2002 at 5:35 PM Post #24 of 855
For the most part I just see people wearing them on trains, or walking around Boston. I see one person wearing the V6 at school almost everyday and lots of people with the KSC-50s.

Mar 11, 2002 at 6:43 PM Post #25 of 855
here in seattle i've seen other people wearing:

sony v6 & 7506
sony v900
sony v700dj
sony v600
sony v300
sony v150
sony a44l
philips
grado sr125
b&o earbuds
sony ex70 (black & white models)
sony cd180
sennheiser 495
lots of crap, streetstyles, earbuds and too many stock phones.

i usually wear v6 or er-6 on the street, and e888 at work.

Mar 11, 2002 at 6:53 PM Post #26 of 855
Looks almost like you're ordering them in terms of quality...

You're *not* putting the V900 second and the Senn 495 last, are you?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 12, 2002 at 2:51 PM Post #30 of 855
Quote:

Originally posted by cajunchrist
While in Amsterdam I saw a kid listening to a pair or V6's

Are you sure? They are not even available here, and I've never seen them! It could have been 7506's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back