Headphone Sightings 2
Sep 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #9,661 of 12,415
Just came back from flag waving and it's a pretty good headphone sighting!

Now I am in doubt if my teacher is an audiophile 
ph34r.gif
 Saw her with some Klipsch! Can't remember what model is it thought but it's green, guessing it's Klipsch S3 xD

Then I saw my local news camera man with Skullcandies. Other than that, saw plenty of Apple Earpods, Samsung earphones. Unavoidably, I saw B***s earphone... and she thought she's good D: [I had my IEM in my pocket.. I was like in my mind "Don't you dare saying they have excellent sound quality! ]

One of my friends came to me and showed off his earphones; he brought 3!!! My expectation was some good stuff but no! They are Samsung earphones, Apple Earphones, and random bluetooth headset. I asked why he said it's cool! Glad non of my friends except one or two knows that I love audio gears xD 

I lent my friend my XBA-4 and I NEARLY FAILED TO BRING IT BACK TO ME! D: He loves it sooooooo much! He wanted to buy it for BND 150! I think I will just sell it to him for $120 or lower xD

Sep 29, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #9,662 of 12,415
I was seriously shocked when I found out an old friend bought an HD25. I used to say things about his Steelseries Siberia V2 all the time, those damn shallow tinny cups.

Oct 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #9,668 of 12,415
Saw 2 different guys with the same gear: iPod Classic (latest generation) + Senn CX150. Made me smile.

Also tons of Beats s**t and Sony headphones.

Bonus: As usual, a very cute Belgian girl with Bose headphones. On Ear I believe.

Oct 1, 2013 at 2:55 AM Post #9,669 of 12,415
Riding the NYC subway I see a ton of headphones.  Mostly generic stuff but every now and then something worth noting.  M50's and srh840's here and there.  I saw someone rocking a pair of Ultrasone HFI-780's on the F train the other day.  Those things are gorgeous in person.  Made me want to buy a pair.  Kudos to that dude.  

Oct 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #9,672 of 12,415
I'm not sure if ill get bashed for this but my friend owns a pair too.

no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :D

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #9,673 of 12,415
no need to bash you for your friends' mistake.
unless of course, you gave them to him :D

Haha no I didn't. I even rubbed it in to him that he could have got an ath m50 for around the same price ( things in Singapore have weird and outrageous pricing ) and he was all like : whuuuuuuuuuut what's that???? And of course I was a bit disappointed

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #9,674 of 12,415
I saw beats pill portable speakers. I came home, searched up the price. Friggin £170. I had a good laugh.

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #9,675 of 12,415
I saw beats pill portable speakers. I came home, searched up the price. Friggin £170. I had a good laugh.

Not trying to say I extremely hate B***s products because of it's overpriced price tag but the Pills are no where near that price range in terms of sound quality and the demo unit's button on mine seems extremely hard to press!

Other than last Sunday, I have yet to see any good headphones other than those on my bookshelve :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back