Headphone Sightings 2
Oct 1, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #9,691 of 12,415
Saw gold pioneer hdj2000(?)
I think that's the limited edition hdj2000 if I'm not mistaken.

The HDJ2000 remains my favorite general-consumer headphone of all time. It's a fantastic all-rounder.

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #9,692 of 12,415
I was happy to see that some of my teammates have solid headphones, including a set of Audio Technicas and what I believe to be on e with the Sony MDR-1R. Unfortunately, we are outnumbered by those that possess Beats.

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #9,694 of 12,415
I was happy to see that some of my teammates have solid headphones, including a set of Audio Technicas and what I believe to be on e with the Sony MDR-1R. Unfortunately, we are outnumbered by those that possess Beats.

Outnumbered?! Just use your V-Modas! Throw it at their Beats, see who's survive :D

Not exactly a headphone sighting but when I was collecting my Grado gimbals, the officer in the post office gave me a very weird look when I define to him what is that so he decided to let me go xD

I was like "My headphone's gimbal" he was like "what's that?" Then I responded with 'Headphone parts" then he like "ok, you may go"

Here's how I rate Sennheiser Momentum and B***s Studio in terms of style;
Sennheiser Momentum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> B***s Studio :cool:

I think they are too different to compare thought... Leather and stainless steel vs ....
[Not meant to offense anyone or anything in particular :) ]

Billson :)

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM Post #9,695 of 12,415
Walking thru the local Best Buy today multiple Beats (every color and style), Skull Candy (every color and style) and Sol Republic, Bose, and 2 wireless Senns.  
Weird, we have some Senns, TMA-1s, HDJs, Image ONES, and some kind of UE. (Plus the "mainstream" headphones: Beats, Sol, Soul, etc.)

LOL, that doesn't count you were at Best Buy, they sale headphones.
I did see a CAL today at the Post Office....On a hot 20's something chic. (I'm almost 40 - I know a little pervish but she was hot)
At least you aren't some 60 year old playboy with a 25 year old for a wife :wink:

Oct 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #9,696 of 12,415
Well, whatever sport you play, (rugby, American football) try using your V-Modas as a ball, see who survives.
EDIT: Oops, I see you're also in the US of A... I'll just say "football" now... Lol

Oct 2, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #9,701 of 12,415
Ran past a guy last night, wearing headphones, pleased to see, what looked like, someone had ditched the ipod buds for a headphone only to notice they were purple Philips SHL3000's as I got closer.... Ah we'll, never mind!

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #9,703 of 12,415
Around here, those ugly orange headphones are taking over (Urbanears Plattan I think, or something similar looking). They may start to outnumber Beats soon. And from what I hear they sound just as bad.

Indeed! Those Urbanears sound equally bad but they are cheaper so it's resonable for basshead :)

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM Post #9,704 of 12,415
Driving home from work today, I saw a guy walking down the street wearing Beats, the Solos I think. It's odd, because in all my life living in this area, I've only ever seen anyone walk down that road maybe once or twice. But today, there were so many people on that road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back