Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 17, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #8,371 of 12,415
Quote:
SOLs are worse sounding than anything you can ever imagine. Tried it at a local Jaben, my friend told me I had a disappointed look with my hands on my face crutching my elbows on the table. How much are they selling again?

Lol I was being sarcastic.  I feel they're just the same as beats and bose.  Only that I don't see them too often.  When the dude was still far, I was excited to notice someone with a different shaped/color headphone, only to be disappointed when he came close enough for me to read those big SOL letters.

Quote:
Audio Technica SJ-11 maybe?

Yeah, I think that's the one!  Wow an AT user.  I wish I made a silent conversation with that guy.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #8,372 of 12,415
Bose and Monster.. Monster being the new DNA line, and a pair of Diamond Tears.

Skullcandy MixMasters :DD Saw another pair today and I totally stopped the girl. YES girl.

Feb 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #8,373 of 12,415
I think i hit the jackpot today, on the same bus as me, the guy in the front had a shure 535 red and the guy a few seats behind me had a UM3X RC lol. Also saw another guy wearing westone 4s and another having some clear iem that i dont know what its called lol, but its for sure a BA iem

Feb 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #8,374 of 12,415
Quote:
I think i hit the jackpot today, on the same bus as me, the guy in the front had a shure 535 red and the guy a few seats behind me had a UM3X RC lol. Also saw another guy wearing westone 4s and another having some clear iem that i dont know what its called lol, but its for sure a BA iem

A secret Head-Fi meet? 
ph34r.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #8,379 of 12,415
While walking through a Dollar Tree I spotted some kind of HD-25 II model that was completely blue. I figured they were just a different model at the time, but looking it up now it only seems like a model with only blue accents/pads are being made, very odd... Kind of wished I struck up a conversation about them while I was there now.

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #8,380 of 12,415
Quote:
While walking through a Dollar Tree I spotted some kind of HD-25 II model that was completely blue. I figured they were just a different model at the time, but looking it up now it only seems like a model with only blue accents/pads are being made, very odd... Kind of wished I struck up a conversation about them while I was there now.

Either the Amperior or the Adidas edition. 

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #8,383 of 12,415
Could be custom. Could be a knock off. 

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #8,385 of 12,415
Saw a dt 770 on a flight the other day. Can't remember which one, somewhere between boston, detroit, orlando or lax.

Was bummed I didn't bring mine on this trip, was wearing bose nc. And those suckers have a great nc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back