Headphone Sightings 2
Jan 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #8,236 of 12,415
omg...where the heck you guys live that you see people rockin all these cool headphones?

I'll probably have to quit my job and move just to post something interesting.
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #8,237 of 12,415
Quote:
omg...where the heck you guys live that you see people rockin all these cool headphones?

I'll probably have to quit my job and move just to post something interesting.
biggrin.gif

Well I plan to apply for a job this summer at my local Best Buy, so hopefully I will get to see a lot more interesting finds, but most likely 90% Beats. 

Otherwise most of the people I see are those who are either smart with their money or slightly intelligent, in both cases causing them to look into headphones/IEMs before they buy them.

Jan 31, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #8,238 of 12,415
Quote:
HD800s...from an iPhone? What? Sounds like one of those idiots who buys a pair of headphones just because they got so much, not caring what they sound like. Its Beats all over again...but with Senns.

Meh, the iPhone will power them more or less ok. Maybe he normally plugs into a good source at the office or home, and doesn't bother worrying about it much for his commute. 

Certainly not enough here to start looking for fault in his reasons for choosing the 800's. 

Jan 31, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #8,240 of 12,415
A girl sitting next to me in English pulled out a pair of V-Moda M-80s during advisory.. I tried to contain my excitement (not having seen or heard a pair before) and eventually asked if they were her's. Unfortunately, she said they were her dad's.. Quite disappointed, I thought I had finally found the perfect woman! 
beyersmile.png

Jan 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #8,242 of 12,415
Lets see as of late a couple of the Sony XB variety, a few M50s, some HD400 series looking ones and sooo many beats and ibuds. A scary amount of beats really, like I think the entire UCR basketball team has them, 100% serious. Alas there is me walking around with my DT770s and little e07k getting funny looks, but hey all my friends can spot me out of a crowd even easier than before! Not only am I the random over 6 foot white guy (rare species at UCR) but now I'm a tall white guy with the biggest headphones on campus hahaha 
beyersmile.png

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #8,249 of 12,415
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it. 
beyersmile.png

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #8,250 of 12,415
Quote:
I overheard some guy talking to his friends about his Soul by Ludacris headphones. He said they're worth the $240 because they replaced it no less than three times. If my headphones break thrice within the two year warranty period, and they cost $100 up, I wouldn't call that worth it. 
beyersmile.png

LMAO. Guy in my english class with some Shures-I'm not Shure what model it is, though. It looks like the one with the remote, without a remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back