Headphone Sightings 2
Dec 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #7,906 of 12,415
Quote:
I was watching some Tom Green videos and came across this. I didn't know Fabio was an audiophile! 

Notice the STAX headphones and the, what I'd guess is, a million dollar stereo system!

Those speakers....Damn. Love it when he points out the $10000 cables. Very likely some of us on head-fi might be celebrities in hiding 
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM Post #7,910 of 12,415
Some dude at my school with long hair had M50's 

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM Post #7,915 of 12,415
Here in S. Korea, there are plenty of Monsters.

Since our country is extremely materialistic we crave design over function
mad.gif
All audition programs feature people wearing Monster products such as the Beats tour, teardrop, studios...
In everyday life, many are seen wearing the beats tour, studios, or solos. To point out a few non-Monster products, I saw a person wearing the Sennhiser IE8, another wearing the Bose IE2, seem the Bang & Olufsen ones (forgot model, they do a lot of marketing here), and UE 700. Most everyone else uses the stock earbuds provided by their smartphones or ipods. At school, I thankfully converted some friends to better earphones: ajays two, ajays four, UE TF10, Etymotic HF3 (I recommended the HF5), and everyone else bought cheap Sonys TTTT.

Basically in Korea:
Monster
Stock
Monster
Stock
Stock
Monster
Bang & Olufsen
Other (that's us)

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #7,916 of 12,415
Quote:
Here in S. Korea, there are plenty of Monsters.

Since our country is extremely materialistic we crave design over function
mad.gif
All audition programs feature people wearing Monster products such as the Beats tour, teardrop, studios...
In everyday life, many are seen wearing the beats tour, studios, or solos. To point out a few non-Monster products, I saw a person wearing the Sennhiser IE8, another wearing the Bose IE2, seem the Bang & Olufsen ones (forgot model, they do a lot of marketing here), and UE 700. Most everyone else uses the stock earbuds provided by their smartphones or ipods. At school, I thankfully converted some friends to better earphones: ajays two, ajays four, UE TF10, Etymotic HF3 (I recommended the HF5), and everyone else bought cheap Sonys TTTT.

Basically in Korea:
Monster
Stock
Monster
Stock
Stock
Monster
Bang & Olufsen
Other (that's us)

A year ago everything I saw in Seoul were AKG and Sony. Beats tend to rot everything :frowning2:

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #7,918 of 12,415
The newest issue of the school magazine came out yesterday, and there was an article on some music students were making outside of school. One guy from an electronic duo was pictured wearing either the Sony XB300 or XB500 around his neck.

Appropriately, he was also wearing a t-shirt that appears to read as "BASSHEAD".
biggrin.gif

I also forgot to mention that my school has a few people with the Bose AE2 and IE2. On a rarer note, I remember seeing one guy in the school library with the Sony ZX700 a couple weeks ago.        

Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #7,920 of 12,415
Quote:
The newest issue of the school magazine came out yesterday, and there was an article on some music students were making outside of school. One guy from an electronic duo was pictured wearing either the Sony XB300 or XB500 around his neck.

Appropriately, he was also wearing a t-shirt that appears to read as "BASSHEAD".
biggrin.gif

I also forgot to mention that my school has a few people with the Bose AE2 and IE2. On a rarer note, I remember seeing one guy in the school library with the Sony ZX700 a couple weeks ago.        

i want a T-shirt that reads "Got Grado?" and a picture of grado headphones on the bottom.

and i want a Headfi.org Hoody. so i can let my jacket speak for itself instead of me explaining Headfi.org to my comrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back